ADVERTISEMENT

Flyer v. Imhotep - check the other thread for live update by Rink62221

crusader_of_90

Gold Member
Nov 1, 2003
Sauget, IL
archviewsecurity.com

Imhotep Charter is 3-0 and conveniently ranked 68th nationally, a spot behind East St. Louis. They are ranked third in PA, 6A PA and the Philly area. For context, the top team, 1-1 St. Joseph's Prep, ranks 28th nationally, with their loss coming to 2-1 St. Ed's of Ohio, ranked 12th. Their loss came to 3-0 Boyle County of Kentucky, which is ranked 58th nationally. For comparison, Milton, GA is tops in GA and they rank 4th in the nation.

And somewhere amongst those teams, someone knows Kevin Bacon.

Last edited:
Imhotep offensively runs the spread. The O-line is very huge, The RB is a solid 230-235 with speed. Depends on game plan may alternate QB’s other than that they are average along with receiving corp. Defensively they run a 4-3 the line is pretty big , but not as physical as Newton, from last week. The Flyers must sure up the tackling and hiking of the ball. Cut down on the mistakes. They must keep their feet on the gas and not touch the brake. Let a 21 point lead just go away . Got a little to comfortable. Not taking anything away from Newton. Very winnable game.

With east side I sometimes get confused

I am not sure if the team losses interest once a big lead starts or if the play calling hampers their offense.

Maybe a bit if both…

Either way, I am pulling for them this season

Reactions: crusader_of_90
Imhotep offensively runs the spread. The O-line is very huge, The RB is a solid 230-235 with speed. Depends on game plan may alternate QB’s other than that they are average along with receiving corp. Defensively they run a 4-3 the line is pretty big , but not as physical as Newton, from last week. The Flyers must sure up the tackling and hiking of the ball. Cut down on the mistakes. They must keep their feet on the gas and not touch the brake. Let a 21 point lead just go away . Got a little to comfortable. Not taking anything away from Newton. Very winnable game.
I watched their game vs Chester and the rb looked to be their best player. I believe hes going to Penn St next year. But hes a straight downhill guy and didnt look very shifty. I expected them to be more dominant running the ball with him, the size of their OL, and how small chesters DL was.

Reactions: flyerforlife
Imhotep was an Egyptian priest who became a mummy after killing the pharaoh in the 27th century B.C. If I am reading the hieroglyphs correctly, the Mummies will beat the Flyers, then put a curse on them, and the Flyers will never win another game.

Last edited:

Imhotep Charter is 3-0 and conveniently ranked 68th nationally, a spot behind East St. Louis. They are ranked third in PA, 6A PA and the Philly area. For context, the top team, 1-1 St. Joseph's Prep, ranks 28th nationally, with their loss coming to 2-1 St. Ed's of Ohio, ranked 12th. Their loss came to 3-0 Boyle County of Kentucky, which is ranked 58th nationally. For comparison, Milton, GA is tops in GA and they rank 4th in the nation.

And somewhere amongst those teams, someone knows Kevin Bacon.
Check out this link. Your boys are front and center!

• Love
Reactions: MMA_Det and cigaros
Big return by PA ,,, then the Flyer D shows it is big and stiff, hard hitting. But can be tricked with a hard count ....

Now they are moving the ball ... first and 10 at the 11. The big RB is good.

OH SHIT!!!! Big lineman was woozy = Imo players helping him walk off, collapsed. We are talking about six minutes down.

This is a cluster - down about 15 minutes and now two EMTs walking on the field toward him with a stretcher 20 meters behind. Someone in the stands hollering, "Run MF'er! Come on!! GOOOO!!!"

The hastened them to a jog. Why was the ambulance not there and on the field already????

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT