ADVERTISEMENT

Fall baseball banned

mc140

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
For any school that has football. We haven't really lost anyone the past few years, but have in the past.

IHSA

I have analyzed the bracket for MC

Would meet Rita again Sectional Final. Then Laurence probably in Super Sectional in Crestwood. Wouldnt play PC til title game. Double elim Id say PC is clear favorite but anything can happen with single.

*We really didnt do anything in Fall anyway. Had a tournament at Washington Park. I think counts started at 1-1. With the extent they play in the summer now I really dont think Fall Ball needed anyway. Pitchers need to rest arms at some point.

Re: I have analyzed the bracket for MC

??? Really. U are kidding right? Would have to beat Laurence (who beat them 12-2 with MCs ace going), someone like 2nd ranked Lyons in semi, then #1 PC (who swept them-1 of which was slaughter rule at MC) 3 in a row. So 3 of the top 4 teams in todays rankings and teams they are 1-3 against this year and with 2 slaughter rules. Yep go ahead and hand them that tropy lol Plus they start 4 sophs.
This post was edited on 5/18 6:32 AM by DeanOfSelection

Re: I have analyzed the bracket for MC

Records and rankings mean squat come single elimination tourney time. Good luck to MC. They should win it all.

My picks

MC got slaughterd by Lockport today at home and also got beat at home to Glenbrook last week so Im not seeing it. I got PC beating Laurence or Lyons in title.

Re: My picks

How did it go from hand a Blue team the title to none make finals LOL. i just dont see MC making it. start 4 sophs and 3 juniors. Lost yesterday at home with their #2 going 13-2 in 5.

By all accounts PC is the team to beat. I have only seen MC,Marist(was terrible) and SR this year so I really cant say.
SR has come in 2nd last 2 years but they arent as strong this year.

PC is ranked #1 but single elim ur guess as good as mine really.
This post was edited on 5/24 3:48 PM by DeanOfSelection

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT