Nathan Alfaro OL 2023
Chris Place OL 2022

Returning Defensive Starters for 2021 Fall

Travis Standerski DL. 2022
Marcus Gawerecki OLB. 2022
Charlie Pritchard DB 2023
Michael Jefferson DB 2023
Josh Real DL 2022

Biggest Question facing Grayslake North this fall?

The Knights also had a good spring season (4-2) and will welcome back 13 returning starters from the spring season including several key play makers back on offense. The biggest question for me here is can the Knights close the gap between Antioch and the Grayslake North and win the Northern Lake Conference?

Impact Player for Grayslake North: Junior QB Jacob Donahue. The Knights will loom towards it's experience, especially in the skills department as a strength this coming fall. Donahue was able to gain valuable experience in the varsity seat this past spring season. Donahue is a speedy multi-threat signal caller who's game improved from week to week. Donahue will have a chancde to become one of the top signal callers in the Lake County conference this coming fall in my opinion.

EDGY's Quick Take on the Grayslake North Knights: Lots to like coming back this fall for the Knights in my opinion. The offense has some strong skills and the defense also welcomes back so key names as well. The early portion of the schedule will be a challenge with the likes of Vernon Hills and Deerfield, hut look for the Knights to be in the hunt once again for a conference championship and a post-season berth.

Game to Watch this Fall? Week 4 vs Antioch

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT