ADVERTISEMENT

EastSide Chooses Violence (Ground and Pound)

Runs over EVILLE for 280 yards in a 27-6 win at the Clyde. The two sophomore RBs and Jr. Qb Pops Battle accounted for the ground game scores.

Playoff ready.
Martin (#6) seemed to suffer a pretty serious injury to his right leg/hip at the end of the game. Id ne surprised if hes ready for the playoffs

• Sad
Reactions: crusader_of_90
Thought no one was scoring on ESL the rest of reg season?
That was not a absolute declarative. But A statement that I’d not be shocked. There were 12 quarters of shutout football and then an AP ranked 8A school got one in.

Oops, I made an incorrect supposition about schoolboys playing a game.

Man, you got me and I feel shame.

Last edited:
Honestly sad they can’t. They should be playing Loyola etc. every year. Idk why the league won’t let them, almost positive they would like to.
I don't think IHSA rules permit petitioning up more than one class, but I'm always open to correction.

That was not a absolute declarative. But A statement that I’d not be shocked. There were 12 quarters of shutout football and then an AP ranked 8A school got one in.

Oops, I made an incorrect supposition about schoolboys playing a game.

Man, you got me and I feel shame.
Relax, just playing around.

I don't think IHSA rules permit petitioning up more than one class, but I'm always open to correction.

That seams correct at least from the IHSA form:

Here is what it says:
“In all cases, the request must be for a classification equal to or
higher than the class they qualify for based on their IHSA enrollment.”

This would be year 2 from my understanding so they will be 6A this year no matter what.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT