ADVERTISEMENT

DeLaSalle @ Saint Ignatius

So with all but Marmion winning today who is left on Catholic side? Fenwick,St.Iggy then Chicago Hope Academy then either Montini,Marmion neither or both? City we have Hubbard,Simeon,Curie then loser of Solorio & Phillips

Wow!!! What happened to DLS?
Nothing happened to them...they are who we saw they were! The same team that got shutout in Langrange way back in week 2? Everyone who watched that game has been perplexed all year watching them get so much luv...

Nothing happened to them...they are who we saw they were! The same team that got shutout in Langrange way back in week 2? Everyone who watched that game has been perplexed all year watching them get so much luv...
What about the team that beat MC?

If u look back u will see MC played with a multitude of starters missing

Sorry, but you can't take away from what our kids accomplished this year. All I know is that Carmel's star quarterback played in that game as did their star running back. The D kids won fair and square. Revisionist history is a tired approach. Am I disappointed that D lost its last three games? Yeah. But I'm still damn proud of our kids. The Meteors had a good year and should hold their heads up. Period.

If u look back u will see MC played with a multitude of starters missing
Actually NO starters were out in the MC game...Hoffman Estates is still doing well and is actually going to be a semi-finalist or better. Fenwick game could have gone either way and Ignatius was pretty good. Nazareth will be in the State Championship. There losses are legit, Sorry prowler.

Quit whining, prowler. DLS won fair and square.
Thank You MC63, must be the arguing point on Western Ave. "MC only lost to De La Salle, because they had a ton of starters out" LOL Prowler

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT