ADVERTISEMENT

Biggest Question facing Loyola Academy

EdgyTim

Staff
May 29, 2001
Channahon Illinois

I just posted what I feel is my biggest question facing Loyola Academy this summer see the story link posted above and make sure to subscribe to the EDGY Nation VIP side today.

So what's your thoughts on the biggest question for the Ramblers this summer? Post it here

Loyola will be stacked again. If they stay in 7A they are the favorites day 1. Not sure who they have at the offensive skill positions this season but their O line will be big and talented, their defense will be stellar and their coaching will be top notch. That’s a recipe for success.

Candidly, I think they will be a lot like the 2018 Ramblers. It might take them until the end of the season to get their mojo going, but they inevitably will and make a run. The team this past spring - doesn’t lose a game if they play a full season. Next year (2022), LA runs the table.

Last edited:
Candidly, I think they will be a lot like the 2018 Ramblers. It might take them until the end of the season to get their mojo going, but they inevitably will get it going and make a run. The team this past spring - doesn’t lose a game if they play a full season. Next year (2022), LA runs the table.
Has covid negatively effected the supply chain of Bowie bars?

Week 2 still open?

E6MKp3VXIAguIcu

<<test>>

The CCL/ESCC Prognostication Thread - Week II

neutral field
[2020] Mater Dei (Santa Ana, CA) 31, [2020] Loyola Academy (Wilmette, IL) 3

<</test>>

Reactions: lookoutforliam
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT