ADVERTISEMENT

BB 42 HC 13 Final

Really bad start for HC. Bad punt gives BB good field position leading to 1st TD. Then QB1 gets sacked and fumbled inside redzone. Easy score for BB.

Bones keep us updated please. Go MS i love this place...and OHare airport.

28-6 18 seconds left in the 2nd. Lynch with his third touchdown of the half.

At halftime I am observing a mass exodus of HC folks. Parents and band and cheerleaders and others The red devil players are staying

Down only 3 scores and fans are all leaving?? Wow BB must be dominating!

At halftime I am observing a mass exodus of HC folks. Parents and band and cheerleaders and others The red devil players are staying
The band always leaves after halftime and many of the parents are there to see their kids play in the band. Happens at many schools regardless of the score.

The band always leaves after halftime and many of the parents are there to see their kids play in the band. Happens at many schools regardless of the score.
Of course I know that. But for many schools the band and parents stay for 48 minutes This was an exodus in greater depth than just band parents leaving. It was a massacre in the 2H

Of course I know that. But for many schools the band and parents stay for 48 minutes This was an exodus in greater depth than just band parents leaving. It was a massacre in the 2H
The Marist and York bands actually put on a nice post game performance too Leaving at halftime is nonsense

That was a tough game for HC. Our defense looked really over matched and slow in the 1st Half, and the offense couldn’t seem to get anything going. Giving away field position and a fumble let the game get out of hand really fast.

Good luck to BB. @Cross Bones, they appear to have found an offensive identity - run power lead. I don’t think they completed 1 pass tonight, but obviously, they didn’t have to. If they continue to play like they did tonight, I don’t think Oswego has a chance.

My hat’s off to the HC Coaching staff and players. Less than 10 months ago, they didn’t even have a program.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT