ADVERTISEMENT

Argo

southside74

Mar 13, 2019
After upsetting Shepard last Friday, the Argonauts are now 5-3 with EP remaining on their schedule. I am pretty confident EP beats them, so then Argo is 5-4. I do not see how they get in the playoffs because their lack of points. Can anyone, that is better at this then me, let me know for sure if they are out at 5-4? For everyone scenario I see them out, but wanted another set of eyes on this.
Thanks everyone!

• Angry
Reactions: IFNIF1
After upsetting Shepard last Friday, the Argonauts are now 5-3 with EP remaining on their schedule. I am pretty confident EP beats them, so then Argo is 5-4. I do not see how they get in the playoffs because their lack of points. Can anyone, that is better at this then me, let me know for sure if they are out at 5-4? For everyone scenario I see them out, but wanted another set of eyes on this.
Thanks everyone!
People have been saying all year that there will not be 256 at 5-4 or better so if that holds true they will be in.

Reactions: Nevada Dude
You do love Argo. I am just curious. I did not go there nor did I go there. My only affiliation is that I have a buddy that teaches there. He does not even coach there. Why do you hate them?
NO HATE AT ALL ... I just remember the line and thought it was funny.

I have no knowledge of them except that when I read the name, I ALWAYS must say, Argo Eff Yourself.

Mental Tourette Syndrome, I guess.

Since there is some discrepancy on whether a 5-4 team will make it with low points is hanging in the balance, I have another question. Do you have a playoff watch party with the team or no?

You do love Argo. I am just curious. I did not go there nor did I go there. My only affiliation is that I have a buddy that teaches there. He does not even coach there. Why do you hate them?
I wish they would have listened to me & played a few CPS teams that won 3 or 4 games.That would have put them in.They are trying to build their program but it’s time to upgrade off Joliet Central & Bloom who used to beat Argo all the time.They are young & have a good lower level program if they stick to it.I hope they get in but it does not look good

Reactions: southside74
Yes, definitely have the playoff watch party. You’ll know by 6pm. But be together, in the good times and the tough times.

Reactions: southside74
Well the team that should have beat Reavis & beat Shepard didn't show up.On their home field no urgency as they are getting manhandled by Evergreen Park 22-0 at halftime.Looks like they better do a lot of hoping to get in the playoffs.Funny thing.Fans yelling at them to wake up.Same thing I said when I watched them play Richards.They were ready when they played Oak Lawn.

The fact that you are even discussing Argo and the football playoffs is a good thing!
Hopefully they keep it going and make it an annual conversation!

Reactions: AmbroseBlack
Lost 54-20.1 thing that hurt although I heard the privates were getting their talent is the Summit Rebels are no more

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT