ADVERTISEMENT

#25 Crete Monee @ #8 Brother Rice

CM was embarrassed last year at home. I think they'll leave it all on the field for Coach JK in honor of his late father and his return trip to alma mater. Will it be enough though? BR is coming off a rivalry victory on a short week. Rice gets by 22-17.

I'm taking rice by 3 touchdowns. The difference in this game will be coaching and depth both of which favor rice.

I'm taking rice by 3 touchdowns. The difference in this game will be coaching and depth both of which favor rice.

I don't know if the coaches at Rice would have had the same success as the coaches at Crete have had the past five or six seasons. But Rice has much more talent this year and far superior depth.

I don't know if the coaches at Rice would have had the same success as the coaches at Crete have had the past five or six seasons. But Rice has much more talent this year and far superior depth.

What would Crete record be over the last 5 years with BRS schedule?

What would Crete record be over the last 5 years with BRS schedule?

If you allow Crete to recruit and get kids from all over the Chicagoland area I would say they would be better than Rice with Rice's schedule. BUT the fact of the matter is, they're not, they can't and they won't.

Rice will roll in this one 47 - 14. Won't be as close as the score.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT