ADVERTISEMENT

Witty

DeanOfSelection

Gold Member
Sep 25, 2002
Where will the Rita celebration be Sat after they win and give the Blue back to back titles? I see 2 easy wins. They played PC 3 times, won 14-1,8-1, 10-4 and shelled Godfrey already.

I hope you're are correctmente in your assessment there. It's obvious that Mustang is the clear favorite, but you know how these things go: all it takes is one stud pitching performance and a few scrappy hits.

Not sure if Storm is going with their ace--since he's thrown over 200 pitches this past week. Evanston hit him fairly hard, but they have a two other 5 win pitchers with low ERA's.

Is Godfrey pitching tonight?

If they do win, I'm thinking Western Ave for the fellows, but then they must hit Groucho's later on.

Would be nice if PC can get there, along with Rita for a nice CCL Blue showdown to follow up MC's awesome run last year.

For me all along 4A winner was between SR/StL and 3A Lemont/JCA. I may join on Sat who knows would like to see Blue win again.

Might need to eat your words Dean. Give Provi the respect they deserve tonight. Hard to beat a team 4 times. no doubt they were the favorite in Vegas.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT