ADVERTISEMENT

Will take my licks..

HHSTigerFan

May 29, 2001
Mac whipped us 17-7 in baseball... Breaks streak of 11 straight wins against them.. but not that bad, we scored 7 runs off their top pitcher, we don't have enough pitching depth to beat their #1 with conference games Friday, Monday and Tuesday... but we did beat the defending 2A state champs in our conference opener the day before..

HHS:

Is Bishop Mac still weak in baseball? As of 2007 they were very weak. Not sure since that time frame.

This is you taking
licks? I see lots of rationalizing and lots of excuses. Back handed compliments
are cool too I guess. This thread is a waste of your time as it will not
convince anyone to think your any less of a douche. I have to say many posters,
including myself, are guilty of trying to rationalize a loss, especially when
our foot is in our mouth. However you need to learn, as I know I do as well,
how to just say "well we got worked, congrats BMac" and just leave it
at that. No one cares about your assessment of why you're better and why it
happened from your perspective. Just like no one cared to hear my explanation
of excuses as to why Nazareth lost to Sycamore in round 2, trust me I had a lot
of them too. In the end though those excuses make no difference because we lost and in this case our season was over. Sometimes you just bite your tongue and understand that the view from your rose colored glasses are not important to anyone else. If you're really trying to take your licks that's the only way. If you want to continue to spark controversy and be PE #1 then carry on.

Baseball is much different than the other sports though. Think we will be fine, win over Lisle on Friday was big.. just don't have the pitching depth like years past, will lose some non conference games we haven't in the past..

Tigers currently 16-5, looks like the kids are learning how to put their gloves on the right hand and hold the right end of the bat..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT