ADVERTISEMENT

What Non-Conference Games Do You Want To See?

guerinfbfan

Sep 25, 2005
I am working on my list now, but what are some non-conference games that you want to see played?

Nazareth Academy vs Montini Catholic

Benet Academy vs St. Francis

Sacred Heart-Griffin vs Joliet Catholic Academy

Oak Park-River Forest vs Maine South

Polo vs Fisher (Edgy Bowl I)

East St. Louis vs Rochester

Wheaton Warrenville South vs Bolingbrook

Carmel vs Libertyville

St. Viator vs Hersey

Cary-Grove vs Stevenson

Guerin vs St. Patrick (Don't care if they would clock us)

Mt. Carmel vs Homewood-Flossmoor

I like that match up! MC... HF or even better GBW, SHG, ESL! Hopefully, MC's Athletic Director will begin to look beyond the CPS Schools for a 'KIck off Classic' opponent.

MC actually opened with the defending Pennsylvania state champ St Joe's who is currently in the semi's.

DeanOfSelection posted on 12/3/2014...

MC actually opened with the defending Pennsylvania state champ St Joe's who is currently in the semi's.

ESL would like to play MC opening week.

Originally posted by LHSTigers94:
DeanOfSelection posted on 12/3/2014...

ESL would like to play MC opening week.
That would be a fun game.

Since certain people believe the future of football in Joliet will be at JT West, how about a JCA/JT West non-conference game.

Originally posted by USD24:
Since certain people believe the future of football in Joliet will be at JT West, how about a JCA/JT West non-conference game.
In all seriousness, I'd like to see this.

Originally posted by pjjp:

Originally posted by USD24:
In all seriousness, I'd like to see this.
I agree, but I really don't think there is any chance of this in the near future. For that matter, I wish they would play in every sport.

Yes! I was at the game, haven't missed an opener since 2000. I was speaking in terms of a future opponent, considering if Coach Frank doesn't elect to travel to Philadelphia to honor the 'home & home' series with St. Joe. Hopefully, we can schedule an intriguing match up at Soldier.

Wondering if texting Coach at 5AM to simply say "East St. Louis" will close the deal...

All I know is that MC was invited out there to open their new stadium next season. Not sure if other teams play them there either like Cleveland Ignatius etc with the national schedule they play.

MS vs. SR,Fremd,Palatine,JCA,PC,Carmel,Batavia,Geneva

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT