ADVERTISEMENT

We're 17th! (and you're not)

Are you really 74 and on a high school free messaging board debating whether Mount Carmel is the top high school football program in the State? And throwing around insults at other posters as well? What the hell did you learn at Mount Carmel about how to treat other people? I'm sure Our Lady is proud of her 74-year-old son rampaging all over this thread about the merits of Caravan football. Look, Mount Carmel had a great year, won the State Title and has a place in the pantheon of the great high school football programs in Illinois. At the end of the day, who cares? ESL can stake its claim as can Joliet Catholic, Rochester, LWE, Loyola and probably a dozen other programs I'm forgetting about. Put this thing to bed man and find something better to do with your life. I'm sure when your life ends and you walk through the pearly gates, the first thing Our Lady is going to do is congratulate you on your fine advocacy of Mount Carmel football. Peace.
I will be the first one to say I get crazy sometimes too. But here I am admitting it. Sometimes I write things I wish I wouldn't have. But, the guy you are talking to and about would never do something like that. He never admits when he is wrong and I guarantee you he won't respond to your post and eat some humble pie. You can see that he just said, let's let it go. He wants to just move on as if nothing happened. He doesn't come here like a man and say, "hey I was wrong." He has no humility about anything and humility is a redeeming quality. I am sorry, but in the end, he's just an angry person pretty much all the time. I am talking about MC63.

Last edited:
So, if this data is correct it blows away MC63's assertion that ESL has been playing for 20 more years than MC. And it looks like it's MC that has actually played one extra season.
You can’t even compare these two programs Mount Carmel has played top competition and ESL has not so conversation is over and this is actually laughable now.

You can’t even compare these two programs Mount Carmel has played top competition and ESL has not so conversation is over and this is actually laughable now.
It was OVER until your dumb ass just tried to insult ESL. Who are YOU to say when a discussion is over??

Last edited:
Although Rudy is clearly not the most accomplished football player from Joliet Catholic, due to the movie, he is probably the most notable.
Dumb question, but, what was his career at JCA like? I haven't seen the movie in many many years so forgive me if it was mentioned.

I am sooo glad I didn't have a mouthful of water when I read this. :)

It’s only fitting this thread got out of hand because the Subject Title was maybe the dumbest yet stirred the pot enough to make everyone crazy!
Damn we should be embarrassed to even be apart of this. We’re Edgy crazy!:cool:

Reactions: Gene K.
All.... I've noticed something lately. Subject thread posts that get off topic. It seems to happen more frequently. I wish to participate.

Hickey Thompson.... The greatest Illinois high school running back of all time. Ratsy
I agree completely. And Chris Moore could have been better, maybe.

How do you know about Hickey? Did we play each other?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT