ADVERTISEMENT

Settlement announced in the Lake Zurich hazing incident

Was this the last hurdle or are there other suits out there.

New coach took them to OT in finals.

What's the big feeder program to LZ?

Last edited:
Basically the school district paid for the two kids' college educations. That should Heal some mental wounds. But yes. The district got off cheap.

Basically the school district paid for the two kids' college educations. That should Heal some mental wounds. But yes. The district got off cheap.

Actually the school district didn’t pay anything. Their insurance policy will. If the amount was over their liability limit is when the school would actually have to pay (above and beyond the future higher premiums they will eventually pay) and I’m guessing there isn’t a SD in the nation that has a policy under 1 million.

Reactions: Gene K.
Actually the school district didn’t pay anything. Their insurance policy will. If the amount was over their liability limit is when the school would actually have to pay (above and beyond the future higher premiums they will eventually pay) and I’m guessing there isn’t a SD in the nation that has a policy under 1 million.
You better believe if it ever happened to any of my kids the top of the policy is my starting point.

Reactions: Voodoo Tatum 21
You better believe if it ever happened to any of my kids the top of the policy is my starting point.

Yeah - Unfortunately- I don’t think the School district felt any financial pain with the SD insurance company settling it for 400k. The pain they are feeling is with the continuing negative publicity.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT