ADVERTISEMENT

Quincy ND 21 Arthur 14 FINAL

I never thought a frat boy from Rochester could get so wound up over a 2A football game. But he's here, and he's all kinds of excited... Net worth less than 5k, ego the size of Texas! Gotta love them Gen Z'ers!
You're so unintelligent this feels unfair. Anyways, I hear EdgyTim is now going to be at this game because of all the GrossNoises heard around the state. Now go ahead and get all mad and continue to embarrass yourself like that drunk from Coal City. I'll be here all days making GrossNoises in your head.

I never thought a frat boy from Rochester could get so wound up over a 2A football game. But he's here, and he's all kinds of excited... Net worth less than 5k, ego the size of Texas! Gotta love them Gen Z'ers!
I honestly don't believe he's from Rochester. Just a troll attempting to rile things up for bulletin board material.

You're so unintelligent this feels unfair. Anyways, I hear EdgyTim is now going to be at this game because of all the GrossNoises heard around the state. Now go ahead and get all mad and continue to embarrass yourself like that drunk from Coal City. I'll be here all days making GrossNoises in your head.
You've done better. L response.

Hey RoaminCatholic, get your people: https://muddyriversports.com/top-st...ter-regional-title-match-loss/20231027045500/

QND is just a small, crappier building in Quincy that people have to pay for. Do they accept meth for tuition? Can't wait for this mess to be a bottom feeder of the CS8. Gonna be a lot of Rocket touchdowns on that turf you guys can't afford.
“Quincy that people have to pay for. Do they accept meth for tuition?”
This in itself is borderline flush worthy. Trash talk of another kind! Do you have No Governors?

Reactions: net-se
You're the softest person to ever follow me around thread to thread. Nap time is over. Go play with your Legos. If you can't take the heat, don't dish it out. People are coming out of these woodwork to say vile things to these GrossNoises. It's a shame I'm above feelings.

• Haha
Reactions: chiliconcarne2
QND is just a small, crappier building in Quincy that people have to pay for. Do they accept meth for tuition? Can't wait for this mess to be a bottom feeder of the CS8. Gonna be a lot of Rocket touchdowns on that turf you guys can't afford.
Tubby boy is running out of material. Yawn... Nothing here but recycled insults thrown from the pig farmers that surround the town. Appropriate company for GN... swine.

Your 2nd L

Reactions: Gene K.
All.... Edgy has warned everone for years that at times he has considered ending the free board for what is happening now. It does seem ramped up as high as I have ever seen. Could this be the swan song for the board?

Reminds me of the SHG board (the wild west) where you better have six shells in your revolver and tighten that holster strap around you leg for incoming rounds. Ratsy

Last edited:
Reactions: cigaros
Rochester* is way too small of a town, less than 4,000. Someone from that town who's on here probably knows "the fart", if he's actually what and who he says he is. I guess Rochester* faithful are willing to let this dweeb represent them. We all know a few turds existed in Rochester* prior to this, at least now we know it's the whole town. It's a culture of winning without grace. All those "humble" comments DL made for years after big wins... clearly BS. All the "we're just blessed to be what we are" from the fanbase... clearly hogwash. We're all happy for you Rochester*. Congrats on your 9th state title. Most impressive. We the common people would just ask that you stfu so we can lose in peace and roll around in our mediocrity without you standing over us because you're bored of beating up on 4A and have nothing better to entertain yourselves with.

• Haha
I didn't promise anything, I'm not 7. Anyways they will get running clocked faster than those drunks from Coal City will visiting Rochester. I hope I can make it over to SHG in time to piss all over their toilet seats like us Rochester dads are known to do while they lose 56-7 at Ken Losses Field. I'll be making the GrossNoises all week.

How old are you? Really weird take on what’s important to you.

I don't think you'll have to "make it over" there unless you have something to do earlier Saturday. Isn't Rochester's game next Friday evening?
If I put all my clues together correctly with help from the intimate knowledge he proclaims, and had to guess what GrossNoises actually does for a living; I'd say he's the guy who drops off and services the Johnny-on-the-Spot toilets and Saturday morning he's collecting after Rochester's Friday night game.

Rochester* is way too small of a town, less than 4,000. Someone from that town who's on here probably knows "the fart", if he's actually what and who he says he is. I guess Rochester* faithful are willing to let this dweeb represent them. We all know a few turds existed in Rochester* prior to this, at least now we know it's the whole town. It's a culture of winning without grace. All those "humble" comments DL made for years after big wins... clearly BS. All the "we're just blessed to be what we are" from the fanbase... clearly hogwash. We're all happy for you Rochester*. Congrats on your 9th state title. Most impressive. We the common people would just ask that you stfu so we can lose in peace and roll around in our mediocrity without you standing over us because you're bored of beating up on 4A and have nothing better to entertain yourselves with.
Careful, Your Raiders got the Rockets early in their existence. And theyve owned your squad since 2009. Overall, your Raiders are at the Medoza line vs the Rockets going 1-4

It's obvious he is an angry old man. He speaks like a kindergarten teacher and has gotten mad boring. I know he will disappear once QND loses this weekend. I almost feel shame for shining the spotlight on QND. My only hopes is the kids of the school will quit parting with their precious meth in order to pay for a school that looks like the setting from Saw (the original, the resemblance is stunningly uncanny) and just go to the public school that actually plays decent football.

QND will be in the CS8 for 4 years tops and will leave after they get running clocked 5 times a year minimum. Nobody wants you in their conference and the CS8 only let you in because they thought it would be funny to kick you clowns around. Honestly at this rate I will be shocked if QND even exists in 10 years.

The only difference between Derek Leonard and your god (sic) is Derek Leonard is real.

• Angry
Careful, Your Raiders got the Rockets early in their existence. And theyve owned your squad since 2009. Overall, your Raiders are at the Medoza line vs the Rockets going 1-4
Cigaros, lets be real. I've already stated this prior to now. What reasonable QND fan would ever put themselves in the same category as Baby Leonard's Monsters of the Midway? Beating QND is hardly something to brag about... We're a nobody in football. We're barely half your size. And we lose all our players to the 10 million dollar Blue Crew across town... paid for with Catholic education supporters tax dollars! Bc their Johnnies deserve to feel good too!

1-4... true. But alas! We've never been shutout by the mighty Sprockets, and that game was at the infamous troth we speak of! I remember it well... Pauly ran that opening kickoff to the house as Bill Connell ran stride for stride down the sideline with him! A glorious site to behold! 47-0... a good old fashioned butt whoopin'. The ambulance crew got a workout in that day too, as did the Rockets who forgot their muzzles at home that day. Lots of chirping went on... But I guess the last laugh is indeed yours! DL hasn't been spanked like that since... I think you should be thanking us for waking the bear from hibernation.

And in fairness, with that success and all the money floating around that town you'd think some mama bear's would be embarrassed by the satellite view of that "stadium."

Can't wait for our next visit to Sprocket Booster! Fun times will be had. Never a dull moment visiting that hallowed ground.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Gene K. and cigaros
It's obvious he is an angry old man. He speaks like a kindergarten teacher and has gotten mad boring. I know he will disappear once QND loses this weekend. I almost feel shame for shining the spotlight on QND. My only hopes is the kids of the school will quit parting with their precious meth in order to pay for a school that looks like the setting from Saw (the original, the resemblance is stunningly uncanny) and just go to the public school that actually plays decent football.

QND will be in the CS8 for 4 years tops and will leave after they get running clocked 5 times a year minimum. Nobody wants you in their conference and the CS8 only let you in because they thought it would be funny to kick you clowns around. Honestly at this rate I will be shocked if QND even exists in 10 years.

The only difference between Derek Leonard and your god (sic) is Derek Leonard is real.
It was only a matter of time until you took cheap shots at our religious beliefs. Public education on display for all to see. Glenbard North being that public school. An abundance of father-less kids being raised up there I guess. Such a shame... I was hoping you'd have new material for us this go around, but all you can think about is meth, so it seems. That drug really ruins lives. Carol Stream producing some real duds these days.

Last edited:
Reactions: net-se and cigaros
What the heck…. Let’s throw trump et al into the equation. Pretty much covered everything else taboo on this thread!!!

• Haha
It was only a matter of time until you took cheap shots at our religious beliefs. Public education on display for all to see. Glenbard North being that public school. An abundance of father-less kids being raised up there I guess. Such a shame... I was hoping you'd have new material for us this go around, but all you can think about is meth, so it seems. That drug really ruins lives. Carol Stream producing some real duds these days.
With all due respect, you come off as big as a POS as him with this post.

Father Bob and quite a few good Catholics in Carol Stream.

With all due respect, you come off as big as a POS as him with this post.

Father Bob and quite a few good Catholics in Carol Stream.
Tell us as fact he's not a Carol Stream guy and we can check them off the list. Otherwise, I shall assume he's one of them. He calls some Catholic kids from a small town meth addicts and you're worried about me trying to figure out what school he supports? Oh brother...

GIF by Quartz

This thread is over. Move on and grow up. I know RoaminCatholic will get the last word in because he is developmentally delayed (and will prove this by replying with some canned response that I will like for emphasis of this point), but there will be no more GrossNoises here.

• Haha
Reactions: net-se
Tell us as fact he's not a Carol Stream guy and we can check them off the list. Otherwise, I shall assume he's one of them. He calls some Catholic kids from a small town meth addicts and you're worried about me trying to figure out what school he supports? Oh brother...
No I'm saying don't stoop to his level and bash a whole town because you don't like him.

Carol Stream has nothing to do with one asshole who happens to maybe reside there. You are literally doing what he's guilty of, making a statement about a group based on weird personal experiences.

No I'm saying don't stoop to his level and bash a whole town because you don't like him.

Carol Stream has nothing to do with one asshole who happens to maybe reside there. You are literally doing what he's guilty of, making a statement about a group based on weird personal experiences.
Sheesh, calm down officer. You certainly didn't step in as he trashed ours prior to me taking shots back, did you? Kindly save your neighborhood suburban protection program nonsense. Carol stream will be fine.

Reactions: GrossNoises
What the heck…. Let’s throw trump et al into the equation. Pretty much covered everything else taboo on this thread!!!
So is it okay if I say, “Rochester hasn’t won a state title since the Trump administration?”

• Haha
Reactions: FB1976
Sheesh, calm down officer. You certainly didn't step in as he trashed ours prior to me taking shots back, did you? Kindly save your neighborhood suburban protection program nonsense. Carol stream will be fine.
I'm sorry you respond like an 11 year old

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT