ADVERTISEMENT

MC/ SR score

39 - 10 Final.

Prospect is beating BG 39 - 20 with 7 mins to go.

If P wins, they get to travel next week. BG would have a home game

The Sun-Times' Mike O'Brien had this to say about MC's loss to LA:

Don’t read too much into Mount Carmel’s 23-21 loss at Loyola. The Caravan is as good as everyone expected. They passed up two field goal opportunities in the red zone in the first half that could have changed the game.

Mount Carmel coach Jordan Lynch praised Loyola’s defensive line for those crucial fourth-down plays and blamed himself for the loss. “The kids competed their butts off,” Lynch said. “The coaches lost that game. Coaches need to get better. Myself on the offensive side of the ball."

Lynch here with an honest self-appraisal, which means that he won't be fooling himself as the competition gets stiffer.

The Sun-Times' Mike O'Brien had this to say about MC's loss to LA:

Don’t read too much into Mount Carmel’s 23-21 loss at Loyola. The Caravan is as good as everyone expected. They passed up two field goal opportunities in the red zone in the first half that could have changed the game.

Mount Carmel coach Jordan Lynch praised Loyola’s defensive line for those crucial fourth-down plays and blamed himself for the loss. “The kids competed their butts off,” Lynch said. “The coaches lost that game. Coaches need to get better. Myself on the offensive side of the ball."

Lynch here with an honest self-appraisal, which means that he won't be fooling himself as the competition gets stiffer.
It will be in the semis if it happens.
Hoping the "U" televises the game. The rest of the CCL will be pulling for MC.

The rest of the CCL will be pulling for MC.
Did I miss a vote here? 🤣🤣🤣

Seriously though, the similarities between Jordan and Lenti are amazing.

Could you imagine the title count if arrogance didn't get in the way with these two? Jordan has done a solid job but the “not getting out of your own way” stench is prevalent.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT