ADVERTISEMENT

Live TV this Saturday?

Batavia at Mt. Carmel, Saturday 4PM (CW26)

I was initially told 2 PM, but apparently that was incorrect. Edgy was right, my sources were wrong. Journalist is always honest! Jordan must have won the start time battle :)

Reactions: Silver Rain
While the games on WCIU are more accessible to the public, Marque is likely to show repeats of their broadcasts. (Chanel 26 doesn't so be sure you've programmed your DVR properly.)

Reactions: Silver Rain
Jim Blaney and Jack McInerney will be at Batavia-Mt. Carmel. I presume Alex Cohen and Henry Burris will handle York-Loyola.

I will be at Lake Zurich for CG-LZ on stream on NFHS. So it won't be a robot camera there! :)

Reactions: boylanfan33
Jim Blaney and Jack McInerney will be at Batavia-Mt. Carmel. I presume Alex Cohen and Henry Burris will handle York-Loyola.

I will be at Lake Zurich for CG-LZ on stream on NFHS. So it won't be a robot camera there! :)
I hate those robot cameras

I hate those robot cameras
I hate them!!! When the cameras are nort aligned properly you can lose site of the players in the middle of the field. The players can just disappear for the middle five yards of the field. It's like they entered the neutral zone in Star Trek: The Next Generation. One of of the later games Saturday the left side of the screen was on a plateau. Then the right side sloped down from the 50 to the 25 then it flattened out like they built a small sledding hill in the football field.

Last edited:
Are they showing the Batavia and Mt Carmel game on their website too on WCIU?

Or do I race home after stopping at Frankie's Deli of course after the Byron and Montini game and try to catch the beginning of the game?

Maybe I will catch some Naz and St Francis folks at Frankie's but don't slow me down.

Are they showing the Batavia and Mt Carmel game on their website too on WCIU?

Or do I race home after stopping at Frankie's Deli of course after the Byron and Montini game and try to catch the beginning of the game?

Maybe I will catch some Naz and St Francis folks at Frankie's but don't slow me down.
I've tried to find a WCIU website for my classmates out of town, but haven't located one.

Reactions: Wassup13
I hate them!!! When the cameras are nor aligned properly you can lose site of the players in the middle of the field. They players can just disappear for the middle five yards of the field. It's like they entered the neutral zone in Star Trek: The Next Generation. One of of the later games Saturday the left side of the screen was on a plateau. Then the right side sloped down from the 50 to the 25 then it flattened out like they built a small sledding hill in the football field.
They don't wipe the raindrops off either.

Reactions: boylanfan33
Lets say you pick up a lint free cloth and wipe that camera lense off. You could then become the"they".

Lets say you pick up a lint free cloth and wipe that camera lense off. You could then become the"they".
Honestly, I think most schools that have the robo cams are afraid to touch them and just assume it will work on it's own or NFHS will fix it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT