ADVERTISEMENT

How do you submit a dispute to the IHSA Archives??

ddterryjr77

Gold Member
Sep 20, 2010
Sense playoff football is here, I was kinda poking around in the playoff records and I saw that the record for punt return yardage for a season was ~650yds. I remembered LB3 had a playoff game with ~300 punt return yds, and sure enough he had 724 PR yds for the season (2022).

Reactions: McEvergreen
Sense playoff football is here, I was kinda poking around in the playoff records and I saw that the record for punt return yardage for a season was ~650yds. I remembered LB3 had a playoff game with ~300 punt return yds, and sure enough he had 724 PR yds for the season (2022).
All I would say is good luck. If you keep digging, mainly in terms of wins all time by teams and coaches they haven't been updated for years.

Reactions: ddterryjr77
I think you have to be an official representative from the school. Not 100% sure.
I know there are plenty of outdated and/or incomplete statistical records throughout the archives. Especially regular season stuff.

I used to help but they had a lot of the won loss records wrong & when I sent an e-mail they didn't seem to care.When Scott Johnson was there I'd send in results of Prep Bowl Playoff games on there & Scott appreciated that.He'd send me some swag every year which wasn't necessary.When he retired the person that took over didn't care about the prep bowl or correcting won loss records

Reactions: ddterryjr77
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT