ADVERTISEMENT

Crusader of 90

corey90

Aug 27, 2005
Crown Point, IN
Congratulations on your win today. Are you watching the Mizzou game? Go Tigers beat Georgia! Go LB3! I see an upset! This is their game to take. Don’t want the dogs in the playoffs so I am looking for the upset and Mizzou knocking them out!!!!!!!! Go Tigers and local kid LB3!

Congratulations on your win today. Are you watching the Mizzou game? Go Tigers beat Georgia! Go LB3! I see an upset! This is their game to take. Don’t want the dogs in the playoffs so I am looking for the upset and Mizzou knocking them out!!!!!!!! Go Tigers and local kid LB3!
Pretty cool: tied at 10 at the half and both ESL kids scored the single touchdown of the half for both teams. Dominic Lovett (Domo) and LBIII.

Good stuff!

I was told Dierre Hill is a legit 6-1. Non fudging. He had many yrds today.
I know you think I don’t like you but we could have a beer and I am sure you would change your mind. 😂
I am a fan of ESL and you and Flyerforlife. You guys seem like fun guys. It’s all good. The only time I would not root for ESL is if they played LWE. Damn can we get this to happen in a NC game. It would be fun and I would definitely be beers or whatever before game refreshments! Hahahaha
Go East Of East and Flyers style! .

That was a heck of a game.
Missouri really showed up and gave Georgia all they could handle.
So, a couple of sites I have seen have had LB3 at a level equal to Marvin Harrison JR.
That may be a bit of stretch?
But he’s definitely right up there.

Reactions: Gene K. and corey90
IF LB3 gets back to the 100-yard weeks, maybe. BUT - they are spreading it out nicely in different areas, like good teams do.

MHJ has his Daddy's shine on him - not to detract from his talents. And next year, because they need a story, what other draft-eligible guy are you going to pimp but LB3? It's all hype until draft day and beyond.

I have seen too many busts.

IF LB3 gets back to the 100-yard weeks, maybe. BUT - they are spreading it out nicely in different areas, like good teams do.

MHJ has his Daddy's shine on him - not to detract from his talents. And next year, because they need a story, what other draft-eligible guy are you going to pimp but LB3? It's all hype until draft day and beyond.

I have seen too many busts.
I believe LB3 will get his. He is a talent that will be recognized after this year. I see it happening this year and by next year he will be a known commodity. It’s only a matter of time. He just needs to keep doing what he is doing and all good things will come. I truly believe this! 😊

That was a heck of a game.
Missouri really showed up and gave Georgia all they could handle.
So, a couple of sites I have seen have had LB3 at a level equal to Marvin Harrison JR.
That may be a bit of stretch?
But he’s definitely right up there.
He’s like a millimeter behind MHJ, maybe less. Total game changer.

Reactions: Gene K. and corey90
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT