ADVERTISEMENT

Coal City 44 Normal U 0 FINAL

Impressive win. I don't think there will be a running clock in Rochester next week.

There's for sure going to be a running clock. I hear they already started it. You beat U high big whoop.
We’ll let me fill ya in on little of bit of insider info that not many people know about. Us “drunks”up north know how to do 2 things pretty well. Drink beer and play football. Now CC may not beat beat your beloved but I have a strong feeling their not going to get clocked. So I’ll make a little wager with you fella. I’ll donate 250$ to the rockets booster club if they clock CC. If they don’t put your money where your cock garage is and donate 250 to the charity of my choosing.

• Haha
Reactions: net-se
We’ll let me fill ya in on little of bit of insider info that not many people know about. Us “drunks”up north know how to do 2 things pretty well. Drink beer and play football. Now CC may not beat beat your beloved but I have a strong feeling their not going to get clocked. So I’ll make a little wager with you fella. I’ll donate 250$ to the rockets booster club if they clock CC. If they don’t put your money where your cock garage is and donate 250 to the charity of my choosing.
Easy money. Deal. You will be so mad tomorrow morning when you see what your drunk self posted.

You're lying about paying up and being sober. We all know nobody in the town square or whatever you hillbillies congregate at is sober. There will be a running clock and you don't have 250 to spare. We all can see through you.

So, Edgy, I see all the posts in this thread are perfectly fine with you. Nice to see you do allow others to say what they have to say. Appears political talk is the only thing you have a problem with. Got it.

Last edited:
cock garage made me spit out my coffee. i'm going to use this at least 10 times today! 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

I am the GrossNoises in all of your hearts. I simply bring out the rage that lives in you. I have broken no rules, only feelings and minds.

I also take no offense at the vulgarity bestowed upon me. I understand it is the language of the weak.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT