ADVERTISEMENT

Catholic Blue Comes Through in Clutch

You think Rita's got a good shot against the Storm? Reads like their ace will be "giving it a go" on Friday--only on 3 days rest. This would be his 3rd straight game in a row. I'm thinking his arm will be very tired. Rita's bats have been suspect as of late.

MGM Las Vegas has released their $ lines on winning 4A

Cascia -350

Celtic -105

Prairie Ridge + 220

South Elgin + 240

Originally posted by Wittymoniker1:
You think Rita's got a good shot against the Storm? Reads like their ace will be "giving it a go" on Friday--only on 3 days rest. This would be his 3rd straight game in a row. I'm thinking his arm will be very tired. Rita's bats have been suspect as of late.
Play the lotto today. You called this one. The bats did look tried Friday night or was it a hot pitcher on the other team? did a hell of a job on three days rest. Shame either starter had to lose thou.

I think SE's ace threw over 300 pitches since Monday. Obviously, I prefer a high school team having two very capable starters to get through this process, but sometimes, teams can get their with only ace, as proven here with the Storm.

Knowing their opponent very well here in the championship, maybe Mustang bats will have a huge day, although they're facing a very good pitcher.

Originally posted by Wittymoniker1:

I think SE's ace threw over 300 pitches since Monday. Obviously, I prefer a high school team having two very capable starters to get through this process, but sometimes, teams can get their with only ace, as proven here with the Storm.

Knowing their opponent very well here in the championship, maybe Mustang bats will have a huge day, although they're facing a very good pitcher.
SR won the three meetings this year. But again one hot pitcher on any given day can make the difference. PC should be sky high for the game having been this year's Cinderella team.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT