ADVERTISEMENT

Breaking recruiting news

DeanOfSelection

Gold Member
Sep 25, 2002
i was told by a Rita coach 2day that Peyton is NOT going to ASU and is looking at Texas....now he said he was switching cuz the ASU coach was interim and i of course informed him that the interim tag was removed for Esmay and he then said he wanted to play for Murphy so thats why he was switching.

Arizona released him from his letter of intent but would still like him to come on full scholarship. The problem is that the sanctions (unrelated to Payton) the school will have to eat will not be known till after the school year starts. By releasing the most of the players they are starting to bite the bullet now instead of losing all the scholarships all at once thus leaving the program in the hole for three or four years. Mark had many coaches recruited him but Murphy and the program under him sold Mark

My personal opinion is that he should go to Texas, LSU, one of the California schools that originally pursed him hold off on the MLB thing for now.

I really hope he goes for a degree.
This post was edited on 6/19 7:18 PM by giaour

has some great options thats 4 sure......like i say i got this today....my initial thought was go juco if he merely wanted to improve draft status but i guess hes a great student......Texas needs him they couldnt hit this year...hence why they arent in omaha

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT