ADVERTISEMENT

2016 OL Matt Allen Hinsdale Central adds Michigan State offer

EdgyTim

Staff
May 29, 2001
Channahon Illinois
Just finished texting Matt Allen and here are his thoughts on adding his first offer from Michigan State. Allen is the youngest Allen brother (Jack/Brian Allen both already at Michigan State).

"Honestly it's awesome. It's just relaxing because I have that first offer and especially since it's from Michigan State makes it even more special for myself and my family. My parents made me swear on the bible that I was telling the truth about the offer. They are just really, really excited and so am I."

"It's a huge offer but I'm going to wait a bit before making any type of decision. I need to make the right decision for myself and the Michigan State coaches also told me the same thing. I'm going to visit as a recruit and see if Michigan State is the right place for me."

"I know that the coaches from Minnesota made an in school visit along with the coach from Duke."

Thoughts? Matt might be the physically the biggest of the three Allen brothers. I was impressed with Matt at the Core6Shopwcase and will no question be a name on the rise. Also hard to imagine anyone stepping in front Michigan State here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News