ADVERTISEMENT

WWS 30 Batavia 7...... final

ClownBaby

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2006
Batavia started their first two drives on the Tigers 32 and 35 both drives ended in INTs. Tiger score 17 second quarter points and are starting to chunk the Bulldogs. If Batavia can’t get the offense going this game is going to get ugly.

Reactions: dapiech and stl705
Brown to clousing TD pass about 20 yards out. PAT blocked.

Eddie Robinson is a stud

Wheaton north 10. StN 7. Start of 4th

Last edited:
Tigers return a fumble (I think ) 70 yards to the 10

Eddie Robinson in from the 1

4 or 5 TOS for Batavia

Batavia scores on a 20 yard pass with 7 secs left in game.

turning point was in 2nd qtr Tigers up 7-0 and Batavia faked a punt from their own 30 and got stuffed, Tigers punch it right in.

Reactions: dapiech
St Charles North. 14
Wheaton North 12

Geneva 41
Lake Park. 6

That’s a nice solid Wheaton South team I watched but momentum definitely played a factor.

Reactions: Gene K.
Trey U had a rough day for sure and looked out of place at QB., I know he's a good athlete, but they rarely put him in spots to leverage that to his advantage. Batavia thought they could run it down WWS's throats and when that didn't work, they had no backup plan. Batavia got outcoached and WWS came in ravenously hungry. after losing to team they're far better than

Trey U had a rough day for sure and looked out of place at QB., I know he's a good athlete, but they rarely put him in spots to leverage that to his advantage. Batavia thought they could run it down WWS's throats and when that didn't work, they had no backup plan. Batavia got outcoached and WWS came in ravenously hungry. after losing to team they're far better than
WWS is not far better than WN. Not sure what you are watching.

I picked WWS in the Clown Cup and said Batavia would have a tough time scoring for one reason and that was they don’t really have a passing game. For the last 30 years or so Muhitch runs a 53 Cover 3 against teams like this and shuts them down and sure enough half way through Batavia’s second drive he switch defenses.

Reactions: Falcon86
I picked WWS in the Clown Cup and said Batavia would have a tough time scoring for one reason and that was they don’t really have a passing game. For the last 30 years or so Muhitch runs a 53 Cover 3 against teams like this and shuts them down and sure enough half way through Batavia’s second drive he switch defenses.
Very happy for the Tigers. Great win and dominant performance last night.

ADVERTISEMENT