ADVERTISEMENT

Will IHSA stop double football seasons?

mc140

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Either our kids leaving and coming back in January or out of state kids showing up in January?

Knowing them they probably haven't even thought of this. I'm guessing they won't stop it

I know people will look into it but I just think they’ll be wasting their time. I don’t think there will be anything played in Indiana or Wisconsin this fall, at least the whole season. I get that some kids families will feel like hitting the panic button but if they are playing for D1 offers and haven’t received one or any calls yet it’s really going to be a longshot in this environment. I think the JUCO or Prep school route will be at an all time high next year....also you better be really good if your going to transfer to a school 3 weeks before kickoff and uproot a kid whose been with the program for 4 years

Last edited:
If they are allowed a double season I know a great school just outside Chicago. It's a school that wears black and red. Has a flying mascot. South of six flags. Has won a handful of championships. Plays with swagger! Great education. LOL

I know people will look into it but I just think they’ll be wasting their time. I don’t think there will be anything played in Indiana or Wisconsin this fall, at least the whole season. I get that some kids families will feel like hitting the panic button but if they are playing for D1 offers and haven’t received one or any calls yet it’s really going to be a longshot in this environment. I think the JUCO or Prep school route will be at an all time high next year....also you better be really good if your going to transfer to a school 3 weeks before kickoff and uproot a kid whose been with the program for 4 years
The only thing stopping me is that I don't think Indiana will end up playing either.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT