ADVERTISEMENT

Who's Going to NIU???

Wassup13

Nov 9, 2002
I should be their Sat for at least the 6a game.

I'll bring a leftover turkey leg.

How about some apple pie?
Was going to bring the cowbell but they say it’s not allowed

What’s the weather supposed to be like? It’s only a 45min drive or so - but it’s on TV!!! Such a better view on the games from the boob tube.

I hate having to bring my binoculars - I’m way too young to put up with the crap I take for brInging them to HS games (I’m like 25 years younger than MC63- but I actually like them to see the game better. I like to watch the line play every other series and I need the peepers for that!!

What’s the weather supposed to be like? It’s only a 45min drive or so - but it’s on TV!!! Such a better view on the games from the boob tube.

I hate having to bring my binoculars - I’m way too young to put up with the crap I take for brInging them to HS games (I’m like 25 years younger than MC63- but I actually like them to see the game better. I like to watch the line play every other series and I need the peepers for that!!

You're 25 years younger than me? You're prime for AARP membership. Make sure you join. I know, I know, but this powerful organization watches out for us geezers. MWittman will back me up, here. He told me about it.

Re the binoculars, you're an old fart ... you can get away with anything. Wear a flannel shirt to Thanksgiving dinner. No one will bat an eye. Just wear more than Charlie Rose.

If any of you boys are DVRing a late game ... Remember that 4pm and 7pm games always run 60 to 90 minutes beyond schedule. I know that Comcast automatically extends NFL games, but prep football on Sportswhatever Plus might not get that treatment. (Remember some games are on the "Plus" so that NCAA men's rhythmic dancing can be shown in its entirety.)

Of course, Voodoo has nothing to worry about. Like me, he lets his VCR run for the full 6 hours. Smart boy!

Reactions: Voodoo Tatum 21
tenor.gif

Another set of great games today. If this 8A game holds we'll have 6 of 8 games within 1 possession score. Looking back, that is more than the last 3 seasons combined and only other time it occurred was 2005. Great weekend for good football

Reactions: Voodoo Tatum 21
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT