LWE....some doubts
Naz....still confident
ESL....no doubts
JCA....major doubts (homer pick)

LWE....some doubts
Naz....still confident
ESL....no doubts
JCA....major doubts (homer pick)
Have faith PJJP. Not happy about maybe going to Rochester for semis or Anderson's health but the boys still look good. The passing game has really come along and the D is playing very well.

Have faith PJJP. Not happy about maybe going to Rochester for semis or Anderson's health but the boys still look good. The passing game has really come along and the D is playing very well.
I'll be interested to see what they do against Mascoutah. If it was my decision, I'd sit Anderson and play Vinny I. It would accomplish two things: allow Anderson to possibly heal up for a possible return later in the playoffs (if they advance) and get Vinny more varsity reps to prepare him for later games, if Anderson is unable to go. Not to mention, Vinny gives them a better chance of winning the quarterfinal game, since Anderson is banged up.

I'll be interested to see what they do against Mascoutah. If it was my decision, I'd sit Anderson and play Vinny I. It would accomplish two things: allow Anderson to possibly heal up for a possible return later in the playoffs (if they advance) and get Vinny more varsity reps to prepare him for later games, if Anderson is unable to go. Not to mention, Vinny gives them a better chance of winning the quarterfinal game, since Anderson is banged up.

strength will be an issue for Mascoutah

LA (I doubted them once. Never happening again. Very young but extremely talented team. They have been in the finals 6 out of 8 years and are the defending champs.)

MC (young team too and will dominate 7A for the next few years)

ESL (no doubt. All gas no breaks)

Rita (this team is good. Been saying it all year. KB and the Reeters roll)

That will be 3 CCLB teams. Not too shabby.
Still alive!

Reactions: Wassup13
LWE over Warren
MC over Naz
ESL over Prairie Ridge
Montini over Rochester
ICCP over Effingham for the effing championship
Byron over Mt. Carmel
GCMS over Maroa Forsyth
Lena Winslow over Camp Point Central
Good in 8-6A, crushed in 5, good with Byron, blasted with 2a, and easy money with LW it looks like

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT