ADVERTISEMENT

White Sox

Maybe DH Eloy, he has no awareness in OF....

Maybe but then nowhere for Encarnicion.

The Sox are too stocked with corner players and thin up the middle and pitching. If Kopech was playing that would help but the starter today Lopez is awful and Giolito is very overrated. I like Cease.

Pitching coach has been here forever and needs to go. They have 4-5 pitchers a year that damage their arms in that system and then sit out the rest of the year. Something is wrong with the organization.

Last edited:
Totally agree with Cooper. Time for a change.

Cease has cy young potential, would hate to see that arm wasted or damaged.

Maybe but then nowhere for Encarnicion.

The Sox are too stocked with corner players and thin up the middle and pitching. If Kopech was playing that would help but the starter today Lopez is awful and Giolito is very overrated. I like Cease.

Pitching coach has been here forever and needs to go. They have 4-5 pitchers a year that damage their arms in that system and then sit out the rest of the year. Something is wrong with the organization.

Not so sure they are thin up the middle:
C Grandal (McCann back up)
SS Anderson
C Robert
2B Garcia could be upgraded but long term that's Magrigold(sp) and Moncada can play 2B.

Lopez is ehhhhh.
Giolito needs to have another good year before I totally buy his 2019.
Cease has potential but this year will be tough to actually judge him IMO.
You would have to look at the entire league's MiLB to see if it's actually a WS problem with pitchers getting hurt or just that pitchers get hurt.

Anderson - fielding not good

2B Garcia never liked

Pitching much overrated but I'm a huge Cease fan

Robert - Almost too good, runs like a NFL WR and covers so much ground I worry about the safety of our right and left fielders.

Cooper - he's the Mike Madigan cancer on the Sox and with the rest of the organization damaging at least 5 pitching arms every year in the Sox system.

Renteria - Aweful manager

Do I need to continue analyzing my beloved Sox?

Last edited:
Reactions: sporthog9er
It’s about time to get rid of Cooper. Pitching staff can’t throw strikes at all

What the Sox need to get rid of...

1. Cooper and all the pitching coaches in the organization
2. Renteria
3. Stop ordering uniforms from the DMV.

What the Sox need to get rid of...

1. Cooper and all the pitching coaches in the organization
2. Renteria
3. Stop ordering uniforms from the DMV.
Careful with getting rid of renteria. He's better than you think.

ADVERTISEMENT