ADVERTISEMENT

When you include the following in a posting....

EdgyTim

Staff
May 29, 2001
Channahon Illinois
"I don't care what anyone thinks".....you'e basically just deleted yourself. Try it again and you'll be flushed...getting very tired of some people's games.

Reactions: PowerI66
"I don't care what anyone thinks".....you'e basically just deleted yourself. Try it again and you'll be flushed...getting very tired of some people's games.

Instead, simply write: I don't care what EDGY thinks..."

It rolls off the tongue easier.

Reactions: EdgyTim
I guess I missed something. Try what again? I don’t want to do anything that pisses Edgy off and get flushed.
Somebody made some pretty, we will go with sweeping generalizations about a group of people from a certain area.

The bad part is the quick flush precluded any speculation along the lines of parsing out which parts of the now-Rich South or now-Rich Central, if any, would be added to "Rich West", and which of those 2 might close. It might also indicate that Southland Charter Prep might grow into the existing nearby Rich South campus and start making moves toward adding football.

Edgy could be a disciplinarian at one of the Catholic schools. However, back at our high school, they called it jug, not getting flushed. Kids rarely get expelled these days because the tuition is so high and most schools don't want to lose a paying customer.

Reactions: Gene K.
Edgy could be a disciplinarian at one of the Catholic schools. However, back at our high school, they called it jug, not getting flushed. Kids rarely get expelled these days because the tuition is so high and most schools don't want to lose a paying customer.
Interesting last sentence. I am curious. When was the last time a paying customer got flushed here? Just curious because most of the paying customers posts in an argument seem to be far worse than the freebies. Just my observation and opinion.

Reactions: Gene K.
Interesting last sentence. I am curious. When was the last time a paying customer got flushed here? Just curious because most of the paying customers posts in an argument seem to be far worse than the freebies. Just my observation and opinion.
In the over 24 years of running this site I've never checked subscriber or non subscriber before, during or after I ban someone. If they don't like it.....leave.

Tim, after 24 years, you deserve an advanced degree, a gold watch, or something. Short of that, please accept my thanks and congratulations.

ADVERTISEMENT