ADVERTISEMENT

What did we learn week 5!?!?!?

LakeCtyNewt

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2002
A little chill in the air, leaves changing colors - yep it felt like a football weekend. And we are more than halfway through the season. Lots to digest so here goes.

1 - That the NSC is a mess and Edgy is ready to kill me over it.
2 - That it cant be overstated enough the job Tim Heyse has done at Hoffman.
3 - That Batavia, LWE and Nazareth are the best teams in the state and the divide is fairly big between them and everyone else - at least for this week.
4 - That the demise of Lake Zurich was exaggerated - or all of the sudden Mertens can coach again.
5 - That Barrington, we hardly knew yee
6 - That the South Elgin story was fun until Glenbard East happened.
7 - That Huntley is looking for the license plate of that green and gold bus that rolled them last Friday.
8 - That having carrots as helmet awards is simply awesome.
9 - That Evanston’s try to solve Maine South extends to year 21 without an answer.
10 - That John Holecek said it best “we aren’t very good” until they get into the playoffs and do what Loyola usually does.

That’s all for this week. Playoff qualifiers coming next week. Shout out to Catch 22 love the playoff thread each week.

A little chill in the air, leaves changing colors - yep it felt like a football weekend. And we are more than halfway through the season. Lots to digest so here goes.

1 - That the NSC is a mess and Edgy is ready to kill me over it.
2 - That it cant be overstated enough the job Tim Heyse has done at Hoffman.
3 - That Batavia, LWE and Nazareth are the best teams in the state and the divide is fairly big between them and everyone else - at least for this week.
4 - That the demise of Lake Zurich was exaggerated - or all of the sudden Mertens can coach again.
5 - That Barrington, we hardly knew yee
6 - That the South Elgin story was fun until Glenbard East happened.
7 - That Huntley is looking for the license plate of that green and gold bus that rolled them last Friday.
8 - That having carrots as helmet awards is simply awesome.
9 - That Evanston’s try to solve Maine South extends to year 21 without an answer.
10 - That John Holecek said it best “we aren’t very good” until they get into the playoffs and do what Loyola usually does.

That’s all for this week. Playoff qualifiers coming next week. Shout out to Catch 22 love the playoff thread each week.

Love your posts but I think you have to give credit to Donatucci at Hoffman. He turned it around. Heyse has done a great job but I’m not sure they’d be where they are if Donatucci didn’t take that program over.

Reactions: MSLguy05
ADVERTISEMENT