ADVERTISEMENT

What’s the way to early top 10 for fall 2021

Lol
I don’t really care how you rank them. All that matters is they continue to win. Do I believe your off base? Yes but everyone is entitled to their opinion. We will see how they do in the fall.
I can tell by each post how much you don’t care.

But ask an actual current follower of the program and say to them that there’s this idiot that says top 8 this fall and top 3 next fall and I’d be surprised if they didn’t say fair enough.

But ask an actual current follower of the program and say to them that there’s this idiot that says top 8 this fall and top 3 next fall and I’d be surprised if they didn’t say fair enough.

like I said we will see comes fall.

Rock, you're right. As someone who follows all the LW teams closely, LWE is going to have a bit of a drop off next year with talent. Yes, they will still be good. They will still win most games. But the dominance will likely not be there. Doesn't mean they can't win playoff games or even a title...but they aren't going to have the team to warrant top 3 ranking status.

Rock, you're right. As someone who follows all the LW teams closely, LWE is going to have a bit of a drop off next year with talent. Yes, they will still be good. They will still win most games. But the dominance will likely not be there. Doesn't mean they can't win playoff games or even a title...but they aren't going to have the team to warrant top 3 ranking status.
I see half the starters being juniors. This coming fall’s seniors are good, the juniors are very, very good all relative to LWE standards. Like you said, they may go far (such a rich area of athletic talent) in a reload season but either way future is bright.

Reactions: corey90
@NapervilleBuck been looking for a co-pilot for awhile, jump on in waters fine!
I think they have a decent chance at being very good. This year’s sophomore class is loaded with talent and the freshman class is close to being the same. Need to find a RB replacement for Moreno but the QB/WR talent is high level.

Rock
I have to admit you were spot on. I thought East would be down but didn’t think they would lose to Sandburg down. Lol
I not afraid to admit when wrong. Good call. I still think East can do some damage in the playoffs if they get their s#it together but winning State this year is a long shot at best.

Rock
I have to admit you were spot on. I thought East would be down but didn’t think they would lose to Sandburg down. Lol
I not afraid to admit when wrong. Good call. I still think East can do some damage in the playoffs if they get their s#it together but winning State this year is a long shot at best.
You and I know they will be back. And probably with some vengeance on their minds.

Reactions: corey90
Call me crazy and no disrespect to the Rambler but I think the "Hitters" may win 8A with how things are shaping up.

LA tough schedule with some hurt players combined w LWE being down this year combined w GW having a very good offense, this may be their year.

• Haha
Reactions: Bowie50
Call me crazy and no disrespect to the Rambler but I think the "Hitters" may win 8A with how things are shaping up.

LA tough schedule with some hurt players combined w LWE being down this year combined w GW having a very good offense, this may be their year.
They’re losing to York 6-3 in the 4th quarter as we type.

Reactions: Wittymoniker1

You could be right. I think 8A is wide open. After watching LA today they are prime to be beat and certainly not a lock. Marist might beat them today. LA is definitely beatable. I see a lot of teams in the race.

You could be right. I think 8A is wide open. After watching LA today they are prime to be beat and certainly not a lock. Marist might beat them today. LA is definitely beatable. I see a lot of teams in the race.
Lots of injuries for LA. QB1 is out now. Top 2 TEs (D1 recruits), RB1 and now QB1. Ugh.

• Wow
Reactions: RockSoup
Lots of injuries for LA. QB1 is out now. Top 2 TEs (D1 recruits), RB1 and now QB1. Ugh.

I get it but this year I haven’t see a team where I would say that this team is going to win state in 8A. I feel it is wide open and whoever is healthy and gets hot at playoff time could make a run.

It's going to be interesting to see the brackets for this. Although your LWE had a bad loss this week, they may have an easier bracket then let's say an injured-riddled team like LA.

Not surprise if we see LA at Swagger Round Two. Must wait and see.

Reactions: Gene K. and corey90

That comment about the Hitters lasted just a hot minute. Crazy year!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT