ADVERTISEMENT

Week 1 for 2019 interesting Week 1 matchups....

JCA @ Cascia. I know JCA may be down from this past year, but as SR learned this year, no game is a given. If Rita wins this game, I see good things ahead.
SR will be the favorite in this game, JCA will be rebuilding from this year. They do have good underclassmen, but they will be completely untested before this game.

JCA could easily start 2019 0-2 and still have a very good year.

Heard Naz dodged Batavia before they scheduled ESL
I kind of doubt that. I know there was 1 team that agreed to play and contracts were out. Then backed out last second. Maybe Batavia came in during that time if true?

I kind of doubt that. I know there was 1 team that agreed to play and contracts were out. Then backed out last second. Maybe Batavia came in during that time if true?
Possibly. Second hand knowledge on my end. Was just told the effort was made

JCA @ Cascia. I know JCA may be down from this past year, but as SR learned this year, no game is a given. If Rita wins this game, I see good things ahead.

One game at a time, but I liked what I saw from the underclassmen in the Prep Bowl/CCL playoffs. I wonder what a full year in the new fitness center will bring next year.

SR will be the favorite in this game, JCA will be rebuilding from this year. They do have good underclassmen, but they will be completely untested before this game.

Kev JCHS, conrats on JCA's championship, but I've been down this road before. In my mind, JCA will be equal to Rita next year. LOL! Lesson's learned.

Kev JCHS, conrats on JCA's championship, but I've been down this road before. In my mind, JCA will be equal to Rita next year. LOL! Lesson's learned.
That's an honest no BS assessment of JCA 2019 version. JCA will have some quality players to fill vacancies, but a lot of them will be young and green at the beginning of the season and depth may be problem.

By season's end they may be a tough nut to crack if they can stay healthy.

Just heard Batavia will host East St. Louis in 2019 then travel to East Side in 2020.....
Now this is what I like to hear/see. Wish ESTL/Batavia would step into Chicago preseason. The travels to Ohio gets lame when two straight quarter losses happen

Reactions: BataviaDogs1
Now this is what I like to hear/see. Wish ESTL/Batavia would step into Chicago preseason. The travels to Ohio gets lame when two straight quarter losses happen

Quarter losses has nothing to do with scheduling. ESL just didn't play good football. Got to give MC credit they were ready to play

Reactions: BataviaDogs1
One game at a time, but I liked what I saw from the underclassmen in the Prep Bowl/CCL playoffs. I wonder what a full year in the new fitness center will bring next year.
strength of course, from photos it looks like speed is ignored unless everyone runs track or have personal trainer. enough room for agility type work. Fact check me please

ADVERTISEMENT