ADVERTISEMENT

Wassup 13

If you ask me, I think Green Bay were overrated this year. They had the benefit of an easy schedule. They caught Kansas City when Mahomes was injured and didn't play. The Vikings did them a big favor by beating New Orleans in the playoffs because the Packers wouldn't have beaten the Saints. They struggled with a lot of teams they shouldn't have. When I look at the 8 division winners in the NFL I would put the Packers no higher than number 7. They were fortunate to get as far as they did and San Francisco, without question, was a better team. That game yesterday wasn't as close as the score indicated.

Also, while the numbers Rodgers put up yesterday look impressive, he threw more than a few bad passes that his receivers made catches they shouldn't have had to make if the ball was where it was supposed to be thrown. One of the interceptions he threw was absolutely horrible.

Seeing Tyreek Hill on all fours lifting his leg is reason enough for me to pull for The Poop City Niners.

LT,

I thought that game would be.much closer. What bothered me was on the bad snap Rogers just stood there and did not try to jump on the ball like he usually would. Was his head not in the game or was he giving up? I don't know.

LT,

I thought that game would be.much closer. What bothered me was on the bad snap Rogers just stood there and did not try to jump on the ball like he usually would. Was his head not in the game or was he giving up? I don't know.

Rogers looked disgusted. To a point like he was embarrassed.

LT,

i agree, others would have killed for doing that...JMO.

If you ask me, I think Green Bay were overrated this year. They had the benefit of an easy schedule. They caught Kansas City when Mahomes was injured and didn't play. The Vikings did them a big favor by beating New Orleans in the playoffs because the Packers wouldn't have beaten the Saints. They struggled with a lot of teams they shouldn't have. When I look at the 8 division winners in the NFL I would put the Packers no higher than number 7. They were fortunate to get as far as they did and San Francisco, without question, was a better team. That game yesterday wasn't as close as the score indicated.

Also, while the numbers Rodgers put up yesterday look impressive, he threw more than a few bad passes that his receivers made catches they shouldn't have had to make if the ball was where it was supposed to be thrown. One of the interceptions he threw was absolutely horrible.

He wasn’t the reason the Packers lost but he looked lost in the first half. The corner blitz where he fumbled on their third possession. The corner didn’t disguise it and Rodgers looked right at him. It’s either ignorance or arrogance but he killed them in the first half Sunday.

stats are what they are but Rodgers didn’t have a great season by his standards. Further if you look at the second half vs Seattle he wasn’t particularly good then either.

Better team won Sunday. Should be a good super bowl.

Rogers looked disgusted. To a point like he was embarrassed.
Honestly Corey. Rodgers has become nothing more than a little b**ch. I really don't like the guy as a player as much as I used to. Favre, Elway, Montana, Brady, Mahomes and a ton of other QBs would have been going after that fumble.

Did anyone know that 3rd round pick the Bears had and gave away to move up from the 3rd to 2nd overall pick in the 2017 draft was Alvin Kumara (67th overall draft pick)?

For this move the Bears also gave up a 3rd round pick in the 2018 draft. San Francisco kept this pick and drafted LB Fred Warner out of BYU. Warner has been a starting LB for two straight seasons now, while amassing 157 total tackles and 110 solo tackles in his first 22 games.

The 3rd draft pick the Bears gave up was a 3rd round draft pick from 2017, 111th overall. The Seahawks ended up with the Bears 111th pick and picked DB Tedric Thompson out of Colorado who is having a fairly decent year as a starting FS in his third season.

Anotherwords here is the Bears 2017 draft deal...

Bear get

Trubisky

Bears give away

Watson or Mahomes
Kumara
Warner
Thompson

Just thought you might want to know.
Ryan Pace should get a thank you call from both teams or at least a "hockey assist". :cool:

Reactions: Wassup13
Honestly Corey. Rodgers has become nothing more than a little b**ch. I really don't like the guy as a player as much as I used to. Favre, Elway, Montana, Brady, Mahomes and a ton of other QBs would have been going after that fumble.

I can’t argue with you heck even Mitch would of fought to get the ball.

Reactions: SiuCubFan8
ADVERTISEMENT