ADVERTISEMENT

Wassup 13

MS4EVER

Gold Member
Dec 4, 2004
Okay my friend. It’s time for you to look into your crystal ball and tell us all the future. Who will have the best NFL career?

Burrow or Lawrence?

Fromm or Hurts?

Tua or Herbert?

I know its a shock but I don't think any of them will be above average QBs in the NFL.

Burrow and Lawrence have a shot but the rest no chance.

Herbert is overrated, Tua injury prone? Hurts not at QB, Fromm doubt it but have not seen much of him.

The big draft for us to get a great one was 2017.

Reactions: forlouann
I know its a shock but I don't think any of them will be above average QBs in the NFL.

Herbert is overrated, Tua injury prone? Hurts not at QB, Fromm doubt it but have not seen much of him.

Lamar wasn’t a QB according to most, just saying.

I think Burrow will be better than Mahome and only time will tell. I also think Mahomes and the Chiefs get beat tomorrow. I could be crazy but feel Tennessee is on a roll and the Chiefs won’t stop Derek Henry.:D

I think Burrow will be better than Mahome and only time will tell. I also think Mahomes and the Chiefs get beat tomorrow. I could be crazy but feel Tennessee is on a roll and the Chiefs won’t stop Derek Henry.:D

I don't think Burrow will be better than Mahomes but he had a terrific year this year.

I actually would not be surprised if Tennesse beats KC. Derrick Henry is a top player in the playoffs and I believe the KC defense may not be good enough to get to the Super Bowl.

Vrabel is a outstanding Head Coach.

I don't think Burrow will be better than Mahomes but he had a terrific year this year.

I actually would not be surprised if Tennesse beats KC. Derrick Henry is a top player in the playoffs and I believe the KC defense may not be good enough to get to the Super Bowl.

Vrabel is a outstanding Head Coach.

I agree with everything you say with the exception of Burrow not being better than Mahomes. I think he has a chance to be better mainly because style of play and health. Mahomes has already been injured and with home he plays I believe he will take more big hits. Although I do believe he is an excellent QB and I really like him. Yes I do wish he was a Bear but I also wish we had the #1 pick and get Burrow who I feel will be a franchise QB.

Reactions: Wassup13
I agree with everything you say with the exception of Burrow not being better than Mahomes. I think he has a chance to be better mainly because style of play and health. Mahomes has already been injured and with home he plays I believe he will take more big hits. Although I do believe he is an excellent QB and I really like him. Yes I do wish he was a Bear but I also wish we had the #1 pick and get Burrow who I feel will be a franchise QB.

We will see about Burrow. I think he would have to land in the right system. I wish New Orleans could get him because that would be the perfect system.

I'm glad #10 running around the field for the Bears wore that number in honor of his favorite QB picked #10 overall in the 2017 draft.

We will see about Burrow. I think he would have to land in the right system. I wish New Orleans could get him because that would be the perfect system.

I'm glad #10 running around the field for the Bears wore that number in honor of his favorite QB picked #10 overall in the 2017 draft.
Lol

I picked the 49ers to be in the Super Bowl 11-25-19 on another thread.

Gladly I missed on the Patriots.

=========

QUOTE="Wassup13, post: 229452, member: 228"]Watching the 49ers beat up the Packers the thought came to me I think it will be the 49ers and the Patriots in the Super Bowl.

The 49ers D is great enough to beat Billichik
Wouldn't it be weird if hometown Garrapolo beats Brady in the Super Bowl??[/QUOTE]

I picked the 49ers to be in the Super Bowl 11-25-19 on another thread.

Gladly I missed on the Patriots.

=========

QUOTE="Wassup13, post: 229452, member: 228"]Watching the 49ers beat up the Packers the thought came to me I think it will be the 49ers and the Patriots in the Super Bowl.

The 49ers D is great enough to beat Billichik
Wouldn't it be weird if hometown Garrapolo beats Brady in the Super Bowl??
[/QUOTE]

I feel like Tennessee is going to win it all this year. I could be wrong but something about this team and how good their running game is plus the QB has been playing good. Their defense is good and they just seem to be on a roll. By the way I am not a Tennessee fan, nothing against them but with the Bears season over I don’t have a dog in the fight.

We will see. I am rooting for them now. I can’t root for either GB or 49ers just can’t. Maybe this is the Year KC finally wins a SB?

I don't know. This KC defense.reminds me of all the weak defenses John Elway had to play with his Denver Broncos.

Not a single bone in my body will ever root for the Packers! Unless of course a future MS player lands on that team.

#10 Garapolo like Trubisky wear that number in honor of his favorite QB picked #10 overall in the 2017 draft.

Did anyone know that 3rd round pick the Bears had and gave away to move up from the 3rd to 2nd overall pick in the 2017 draft was Alvin Kumara (67th overall draft pick)?

For this move the Bears also gave up a 3rd round pick in the 2018 draft. San Francisco kept this pick and drafted LB Fred Warner out of BYU. Warner has been a starting LB for two straight seasons now, while amassing 157 total tackles and 110 solo tackles in his first 22 games.

The 3rd draft pick the Bears gave up was a 3rd round draft pick from 2017, 111th overall. The Seahawks ended up with the Bears 111th pick and picked DB Tedric Thompson out of Colorado who is having a fairly decent year as a starting FS in his third season.

Anotherwords here is the Bears 2017 draft deal...

Bear get

Trubisky

Bears give away

Watson or Mahomes
Kumara
Warner
Thompson

Just thought you might want to know.

Last edited:
Did anyone know that 3rd round pick the Bears had and gave away to move up from the 3rd to 2nd overall pick in the 2017 draft was Alvin Kumara (67th overall draft pick)?

For this move the Bears also gave up a 3rd round pick in the 2018 draft. San Francisco kept this pick and drafted LB Fred Warner out of BYU. Warner has been a starting LB for two straight seasons now, while amassing 157 total tackles and 110 solo tackles in his first 22 games.

The 3rd draft pick the Bears gave up was a 3rd round draft pick from 2017, 111th overall. The Seahawks ended up with the Bears 111th pick and picked DB Tedric Thompson out of Colorado who is having a fairly decent year as a starting FS in his third season.

Bear get

Trubisky

Bears give away

Watson or Mahomes
Kumara
Warner
Thompson

I do love you pounding this into the ground. Although I’ll always be a Bears fan it really is hard after you see the evidence of their incompetence.

Reactions: Wassup13

Bear get

Trubisky

Bears give away

Watson or Mahomes
Kumara
Warner
Thompson

You love hating on Bears. I thought you would have for sure come on here and said all 37 Points by the Niners were by Former Bears .

I do love you pounding this into the ground. Although I’ll always be a Bears fan it really is hard after you see the evidence of their incompetence.

I just never followed what happened to the draft picks the Bears traded away in the deal. So I had an itch to dive into it and was shocked.

You love hating on Bears. I thought you would have for sure come on here and said all 37 Points by the Niners were by Former Bears .

Funny. No I don't hate the Bears I just think Pace's decion making is.ridiculous.

Bear get

Trubisky

Bears give away

Watson or Mahomes
Kumara
Warner
Thompson

You know you're just hurting Bears fans because we all know that the the Bears front office would not have gotten 3 qualities players if they had retained those picks, right?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT