ADVERTISEMENT

Warren Hail Mary gives Newt an OT brain hemorrhage

capnbillhitters

Gold Member
May 18, 2015
Cube is showing LZ and Warren heading to OT after 50 yard bomb with no time on the clock.

One of the best HS games I’ve ever seen lz won 41-35 in 2 OT great game.

Warren is for real
Wow, I thought after watching Maine South destroy Evanston tonight that the Hawks would breeze through CSL; now that NT 7-3 loss to Warren looks like a very quality loss.
LZ v. Stevenson will be a monster game Oct. 6...that Michigan team Stevenson lost to 28-7 week 2(Muskegon) is currently #1 overall in Michigan and has won every other game by 50+ pts.
The bottom of that conference is pretty weak, but who has a better top 3?

Wow, I thought after watching Maine South destroy Evanston tonight that the Hawks would breeze through CSL; now that NT 7-3 loss to Warren looks like a very quality loss.
LZ v. Stevenson will be a monster game Oct. 6...that Michigan team Stevenson lost to 28-7 week 2(Muskegon) is currently #1 overall in Michigan and has won every other game by 50+ pts.
The bottom of that conference is pretty weak, but who has a better top 3?

Everybody talks about LZ's defense, but outside the Muskegon game Stevenson's defense has given up 7, 0, 7 and 7 points..and what's the adage about what wins championships? LZ-Stevenson could also be a 7-3 type thing

Everybody talks about LZ's defense, but outside the Muskegon game Stevenson's defense has given up 7, 0, 7 and 7 points..and what's the adage about what wins championships? LZ-Stevenson could also be a 7-3 type thing

Next game of the year in the NSC is in two weeks. Warren proved they belonged last night. Would expect nothing less in Stevenson-lz game.

Looked like warren got in for a td in the second OT

I was completely surprised that the interference call in the end zone didn't result in an automatic first down. Seems like an invitation for a defense to commit atrocities because it simply redoes the down half the distance. Crazy

I agree. Stevie is the team I feel is on no one‘s radar but is very good.

Reactions: Cross Bones
People like points.

I can't lie. I love defense, but after 2013 I switched over. I would take a prolific offense with a marginal D over the inverse these days.

People like points.

I can't lie. I love defense, but after 2013 I switched over. I would take a prolific offense with a marginal D over the inverse these days.

Maybe you would like Brook to switch to that Peoria strategy of ball stripping over tackling.

Pfft

Maybe you would like Brook to switch to that Peoria strategy of ball stripping over tackling.

Pfft
Nope, cant do the 70's. They dont even field a defense. But all I can remember from 2013 was a championship defense that could hardly score a point. a Little less D and some more offense we get much further.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT