ADVERTISEMENT

VTO Camp

NFRebel13

Dec 22, 2017
This summer VTO was advertising an "Elite 100" camp in Chicagoland. After rescheduling the camp 3 times, they finally cancelled and promised refunds... several emails later, nothing?! I thought VTO had a relationship with Rivals and was a reputable company? Anyone else have a similar experience with them?

This summer VTO was advertising an "Elite 100" camp in Chicagoland. After rescheduling the camp 3 times, they finally cancelled and promised refunds... several emails later, nothing?! I thought VTO had a relationship with Rivals and was a reputable company? Anyone else have a similar experience with them?

I'll put it to you this way....I've never talked to anyone associated with VTO and camps and well...let's just say I've been here a bit. I know they advertise here so I'll inquire with my people....make sure you email me please edgytim@edgytim.com so I can pass it along.

I'll put it to you this way....I've never talked to anyone associated with VTO and camps and well...let's just say I've been here a bit. I know they advertise here so I'll inquire with my people....make sure you email me please edgytim@edgytim.com so I can pass it along.

Will do. Thanks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT