ADVERTISEMENT

Update: 2018 RB Geno Hess Peoria

EdgyTim

Staff
May 29, 2001
Channahon Illinois
Hess added his first offer from Southeast Missouri State recently and Hess also recaps a few of his recent visits here.

"I visited Southeast Missouri State last week and they offered me a scholarship. It felt great to get my first offer from SEMO. They had been staying in touch quite a bit so it was a good surorise but it wasn't a huge surprise to be honest."

"Southeast Missouri State also offer the Above The Line program at SEMO just like we do at Peoria. Above the Line is like a leadership program which includes BCD which stands for Blake, Complain and Defend. It means that when things go bad most people will probably BCD instead you should take Ownership, Accountability and Responsibility."

"I went to SIU for a visit last week. My visit to SIU went well. I got to ask the coaches a couple of questions before and after the spring game. It was my first visit to SIU and I was impressed with the atmosphere. They had a lot of people for the spring game and they also have a beautiful facility at SIU."

Thoughts on Geno Hess recruiting: Hard running back who will no question draw more looks this spring and summer. SEMO offer is a good start for Hess and I can also see more FCS level schools getting involved starting this spring.

ADVERTISEMENT