ADVERTISEMENT

Transfers

Rice had a kid from Payton transfer in Henry Boyer - seems like a solid DL-TE type

If they cancel the Spring season I can see a lot of big names bolting as they will not trust that will play in the fall. Even though there may very well be a fall season they won’t be fooled again.

Reactions: Jpnno1 and EdgyTim
If they cancel the Spring season I can see a lot of big names bolting as they will not trust that will play in the fall. Even though there may very well be a fall season they won’t be fooled again.
Very, very good point. I listened to Edgy's podcast with the association president and the zoom with Cogs/Ivlow...all seemed hesitant on doing much this spring or even being allowed too- with the assumption that the fall will be normal. I think all the focus now needs to be lobbying on the fall season going as normal. I'm talking daily emails and phone calls to anyone and everyone that has a voice. For anybody that thinks that's crazy or won't do anything anyways...I'll just point to the last 365 to say what honestly makes you think this fall will happen for football? The relentless lobbying needs to happen right now, and not this June/July.

Very, very good point. I listened to Edgy's podcast with the association president and the zoom with Cogs/Ivlow...all seemed hesitant on doing much this spring or even being allowed too- with the assumption that the fall will be normal. I think all the focus now needs to be lobbying on the fall season going as normal. I'm talking daily emails and phone calls to anyone and everyone that has a voice. For anybody that thinks that's crazy or won't do anything anyways...I'll just point to the last 365 to say what honestly makes you think this fall will happen for football? The relentless lobbying needs to happen right now, and not this June/July.

Those people are your school boards. Not the politicians.

Reactions: Solid Snake Pliskin
Never said politicians in my response at all

Most people falsely think JB or the IHSA is controlling the HS sports. It is the schools who are refusing to play and will not go against JB. JB does not see sports as something important or that will cost him votes.

That's a big hit for Marist - I was expecting Tate and Miller to tear it up for Jackson. Now you got one at IMG and the other at MC. Sims the Soph will need to step up and some other kids I would say their DB going to Wyoming (Jovan Marsh) to also line up at WR with his speed. Definetely a hit for the RedHawks

That's a big hit for Marist - I was expecting Tate and Miller to tear it up for Jackson. Now you got one at IMG and the other at MC. Sims the Soph will need to step up and some other kids I would say their DB going to Wyoming (Jovan Marsh) to also line up at WR with his speed. Definetely a hit for the RedHawks
Marsh was going to be the RB, but to be honest if there is miraculously some assembly of a Spring season I would just use it to develop a couple replacements for the Fall of 21 season as I'm guessing the Spring season won't include State Titles and will be used just for competition and moral and to give kids playing time and tape. Marsh is a senior, let him play where ever he wants to work on for college.

ADVERTISEMENT