ADVERTISEMENT

Traditions!

Shooting a projectile into a crowd what could go wrong? I hope the other alums from MMA are more intelligent then that guy.

Reactions: penlight
There are ways to load and fire a cannon without sending out a projectile that could injure someone. Obviously this doofus didn't get that memo. Just when I thought some people couldn't get any dumber.

Reactions: Gene K.
I went to the season opener and the cannon was not present.....I'm not sure if it was one time or gone for good......Heard that many people complained about it.......I personally didn't like it
I was just busting balls but I know one year they blew it off right in front of our kids as they were walking out. Thought a few parents were going to rush the field lol

I went to the season opener and the cannon was not present.....I'm not sure if it was one time or gone for good......Heard that many people complained about it.......I personally didn't like it

The 2016 CPS Corliss squad (1st Round Playoff game) would probably be among the dissenters.
As if the pregame roll-in parade & fireworks blowing up behind the visitors' bench was not enough, Corliss started the game defending the goal where the cannon stood.
The Wildcats scored about 5 TDs in the 1st Quarter, and well ...... I imagine the only thing the Corliss kids cared about was a safe escape.

I was just busting balls but I know one year they blew it off right in front of our kids as they were walking out. Thought a few parents were going to rush the field lol

No I mean I didn’t like the cannon. I think it’s stupid. It’s not even like we have a war related mascot like the minutemen or anything.

There are ways to load and fire a cannon without sending out a projectile that could injure someone. Obviously this doofus didn't get that memo. Just when I thought some people couldn't get any dumber.
If you think the doofus with the cannon is a dumb ass, go back to the article and read a few of the direct comments at the bottom of the article. o_O

I know, I should never read any of those direct comments attached to an article, but sometimes it's like that train wreck you just can't help looking at.

ADVERTISEMENT