ADVERTISEMENT

Top underclassman (playing varsity) this season?

Not quite Bowie. This year we’re at 2902. Warren was almost a third more at 4092. We were closer to the lower end of 8a than the upper end.

9th out of 32 to be correct with 2 of the larger schools being CPS teams.

I wonder how many people living within the LW school districts were originally southsiders?

I wonder how many people living within the LW school districts were originally southsiders?
if you include the south suburbs, then I would say the vast majority. Clown baby, I was looking at the IHSA numeric enrollments which had us 26th which is slightly above the average.

Last edited by a moderator:
Loyola:

6'4” freshman qb Jake Stearney

6'5" freshman on the sophomore team TE and LB Joe Fitzgerald ( Pat's son ).

6’5” soph started on varsity TE J. Kyle

Mike Willians sophs D lineman started on varsity

I’ve never seen so many sophs get as much playing time on an LA varsity team. They are loaded for years to come.
Fitzgerald boys gonna be good

Miles mcvay at esl. 6'5" 330 ol. I believe he is a fr and did a few of those AA games with jaylon mckenzie
He's so good for a freshman. We were amazed watching him.

Sheer mass makes him a force

I’d like to see the 2022 or 2023 that we don’t know that much about yet that we should hear about by the end of next season.

This board has a lot of eyes on games...:)
Guess the guys I named were upper classmen. JT Harris. 2022. Started every game at CB on Varsity this past season. Fresh team went 9-0 with a huge line and an outstanding RB. Look for 2023 TE Danny Novickas to see some time on Varsity possibly. Was impressed with what I saw out of him.
Jaden Bossie

Sad what happened with Matt and concussions. Was OTW to Sundays

Sad what happened with Matt and concussions. Was OTW to Sundays

An even better man than a football player too. I'm sure he will excel in every possible way off the field, but was definitely a game changer. That speed, wow.

Reactions: epicbret
An even better man than a football player too. I'm sure he will excel in every possible way off the field, but was definitely a game changer. That speed, wow.
Yeah read a few really good articles about him after his retirement. He gets it.

Dantrell Starks 6'2 150lb FR WR/CB.
Had 46 recs 637yds 7TDs, 3INTS 7 PBUs

Willie Taylor 5'10 165lb FR RB/LB
Had 543yds and 4TDs, 48 tackles and 2 sacks and 1 INT

Reactions: Gene K.
ADVERTISEMENT