ADVERTISEMENT

Top Teams to Watch for 2020?

CFD single handily trying to get the free board shut down today.

But to answer the question there is an almost zero percent chance they would both have been at Rita this year. As was pointed out in other threads these running backs are all going to different schools.

It's beyond the rules of the Board. Why would anyone, especially an adult, feel the need to put this information out there about a kid. It's unfortunate that some people are just stupid! Karma!
Well yeah there is that too.

Reactions: Gene K.
St, Rita has both of their all-staters back in the fall. The OL should be mostly juniors that will be large and mobile. If Henry Wilson (Boston College) make a full recovery they will be shored up at DB and WR. But its very tough schedule. 2021 they should be very tough. After 2020 love to see SR BR and MC playing in the regular season.

CFD single handily trying to get the free board shut down today.

But to answer the question there is an almost zero percent chance they would both have been at Rita this year. As was pointed out in other threads these running backs are all going to different schools.

Irving actually went to SR first before moving to MP then to Hillcrest.

If Jackson comes back next year and doesn't transfer to Thornton to play for his dad, then Marist will be tough to beat. They have 3 OLs, a solid RB and a WR. Defense returns 5-6 starters too. If Jackson transfers then gonna be tough

St, Rita has both of their all-staters back in the fall. The OL should be mostly juniors that will be large and mobile. If Henry Wilson (Boston College) make a full recovery they will be shored up at DB and WR. But its very tough schedule. 2021 they should be very tough. After 2020 love to see SR BR and MC playing in the regular season.

I know you're probably referring to the CCL-ESCC schedule? Any idea on Rita's first two opponents? The future does sound promising and I hope you are correct about the OL, because against top competition, that's where it's at. Rita has the skilled players, just need 2006-type lines of scrimmages.

If Jackson comes back next year and doesn't transfer to Thornton to play for his dad, then Marist will be tough to beat. They have 3 OLs, a solid RB and a WR. Defense returns 5-6 starters too. If Jackson transfers then gonna be tough

Believe their RB was a Senior, not sure what they have at the lower levels at RB. OL should be good and the frosh WR is a stud, like you said Jackson will be the key.

Warren Township ... the program has been building over the last 3 years and will continue - Home of Six Flags ....

JCA should be improved next year. They played a lot of Sophs. and Jrs. this year. They need to get better in a few key areas, but they could potentially have their best team since 2015, IMO.

After a quick look at the roster, it looks like JCA returns:
Offense
2 RB's who played significantly and a few others that are pretty good
QB
1 WR
4 O linemen

Defense
2 Linemen
2 LB's
4 DB's

About half of these returning players are sophs. In addition, both the JV and frosh only had one loss and had some nice players. I could see 2-3 of this years frosh starting on the varsity next year.

Reactions: godfthr53
I know you're probably referring to the CCL-ESCC schedule? Any idea on Rita's first two opponents? The future does sound promising and I hope you are correct about the OL, because against top competition, that's where it's at. Rita has the skilled players, just need 2006-type lines of scrimmages.
Still remember the Peter Balsam drive (2006) as the TV announcers called it in the title game. The entire final drive was QB draws. Great OL and Jerome Ward as the blocking FB for Balsam, Hood, and Moore. Bought the DVD from the IHSA. (rip off). 45 rushes for 6.2 yard average. Ward gets an A for blocking and never got a carry in the game. He won his second state wrestling championship at 189 that year too.

OL line will be a tough competition who starts next year. There will be about 9 kids fighting for the five slots. The 2006 DL was one of a kind with two (2) NFL’ers as starters. Different kind of personnel next year with a lot more blitzing. The Jr. All-State LB is like a mini Mack.

Sounds like JCA will not be renewing the for two more years. Richards was so adamant about not renewing they told the coach before this years game even started. With Loyola and Montini weeks 3 and 4 there is no need for a behemoth in week two. The last I have heard Kuska was not getting many phone calls returned.

Reactions: CCLGUY1964
After a quick look at the roster, it looks like JCA returns:
Offense
2 RB's who played significantly and a few others that are pretty good
QB
1 WR
4 O linemen

Defense
2 Linemen
2 LB's
4 DB's

About half of these returning players are sophs. In addition, both the JV and frosh only had one loss and had some nice players. I could see 2-3 of this years frosh starting on the varsity next year.
Love to see JCA renew the contract with SR for two more years. It was a good match up the last two years.

SR gets LA and Montini weeks 3 and 4 MC gets Montini and Loyola the opposite weeks. That's some very tough football games. No Idea on who they all play weeks 1 and 2 thou.

Love to see JCA renew the contract with SR for two more years. It was a good match up the last two years.
Why does it seem like everybody's Non-con 2 year contracts are 1 year out of sync with conference 2 year schedules? Or is that by some evil design?

Curious if Bell sticks around...he’s a talented back, he could start on a lot of programs and get noticed more. If he stays at BR he’s going to take a back seat to Shaw.
they will rotate
Bell is also available to play LB
It will be interesting off season, I can promise you that.

Reactions: McCaravan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT