ADVERTISEMENT

Tom Brady?

I really don't think Mike Brady wants to relocate his family at this point in his career. He is busy with three boys of his own, and now is married to a woman that has three lovely girls, all with hair of gold. He would have to move his architectural design business, just not worth the hassle for any amount of money. The youngest daughter would probably lose Kitty Karryall again during the trip (more drama) and then they would have to decide whether to send the six kids to private or public schools. And what becomes of the maid? She is like a part of the family.

Imagine if Brady came to Chicago with all the stolen NFL mascots in Greg's attic. There would be a lot of chaos in the Brady house.

I would feel sorry for our opponents trying to steal a Bear.

I really don't think Mike Brady wants to relocate his family at this point in his career. He is busy with three boys of his own, and now is married to a woman that has three lovely girls, all with hair of gold. He would have to move his architectural design business, just not worth the hassle for any amount of money. The youngest daughter would probably lose Kitty Karryall again during the trip (more drama) and then they would have to decide whether to send the six kids to private or public schools. And what becomes of the maid? She is like a part of the family.
Gee, I know what you were doing as a kid.:)

ADVERTISEMENT