ADVERTISEMENT

This Is An Emergency

Wassup13

Nov 9, 2002
Leonard Bowl 12

Who you got?

Catholic school duh

Actually my grandparents went to SH and G. So that's why.

I've not seen either team since the playoffs last year, but I'd have to go with Rochester. The Rockets offense I saw last year was on just a completely higher level than that of SHG. I hope I'm wrong though

All..... Ahhhhh the lack of love in this world.... I had the Cyclones (in my November 26 post on this board) ranked #2 behind St. Rita entering this short season. Not anymore. Ratsy

Last edited:
Reactions: RockSoup
All..... Ahhhhh the lack of love in this world.... I had the Cyclones (in my November 26 post on this board) ranked #2 behind St. Rita entering this short season. Not anymore. Ratsy

So you rank SHG over St Rita? That would be a great game this spring.

Reactions: tomloner

Cornerrat,
I got a question. Why so you end all your posts saying Ratsy? No disrespect just don’t know what Ratsy means?

All..... It's kind of an odd story. (lol) I've been doing and putting on my own "tailgate thing" for well over a couple of decades. Many years ago parents of a current Cyclone player (usually at the sophomore level) would put on an unofficial tailgate before games. Now it was pretty big with 3 or 4 tents. Tons of homemade food as well as grilled everything on site. The mothers of other players brought in all of those wonderful covered dishes. Cheerleaders and fans (from both sides) flocked to it. They put out a little donation jar although you didn't have to throw in anything. What they took in would be used for buying soda, plates etc for the next week. I actually split time working that as well for several seasons.

Anyway back to the name. (s) Now when I go to games it's usually at 3pm for a 7 pm kickoff. I'm always the first to set up. Get my spot, get out the tables, bag chairs, raise the flag (SHG), get the food ready and take it all in before kickoff. So one afternoon here comes a bunch of those football mothers heading my way. (better then one of the good Sisters for a "visit" -but that's another story for another time)

It was just a meet and greet and they were very nice having seen me in the corner for years. Several laughing told me I was just like a rat scurrying around in the corner all of the time. One called me cornerrat, another ratsy, but I tend to go by rat. I get all three at the games. And that's how it all started. So I figured well I've been tagged. Might as well keep it. Hopefully I didn't bore you with this detailed story. Ratsy

ADVERTISEMENT