ADVERTISEMENT

The Real Question on Sunday

DeanOfSelection

Gold Member
Sep 25, 2002
What is on the menu for everyone? I have done pizza for the most part, Palermo's or Pequod's. I got the deep dish last time from Palermo's to get more of the sauce going on. Not sure yet for this year. Have been on the taco kick lately.

Reactions: crusader_of_90
We are having some people over. Only about 10 of us. Lots of appetizers and drinks. Not sure about a main course yet.

As for my pick. Until someone proves they can beat the Patriots, I am picking them.

Going with chicken tenderloins, with a Dijon-mustard sauce.

Really looking forward to the halftime show this year. Who is it, Backstreet Boys? O-town? NIcki Minaj?

I was also thinking some Kirkland Lite. Cant beat that deal. (although it only has 1 star on ratebeer)

Thinking Art of Pizza Deep Dish (meat lovers) wings, buffalo chicken dip, chips, guac, and plenty of ice cold drinks!

Wow so many good choices - I’m doing Kings Hawaiian Sliders - Ham turkey and Roast beef. I also make pizza taquitos

I’m Pro White,Pro America,Pro Military & Pro Police so I’ll find something good to watch.

Smoking some olives (for the 1st time!) as an appetizer. Kinda wish it was my party so I could go crazy. But these friends will not disappoint. Good friends to have.

Smoking some olives (for the 1st time!) as an appetizer. Kinda wish it was my party so I could go crazy. But these friends will not disappoint. Good friends to have.
I hate when you want to go wild for a party but cannot. Stupid Sundays

I'm doing a beef brisket as the main course, chips & home made french onion dip. Chicken wings for pregame snack
I've got to look into the smoked olives...the sound of them make my mouth water

It sucks ... but yeah, both and dislocated the ankle.

But food wise, I’m getting one-pound Reuben from Point Burger Bar via UberEATS.

And their chili fries.

And a two-liter of ginger ale ... scared to drink on crutches and pills.

Hot wings. Just interested in the party this year and not the game.

Brady playing against a backup QB does not interest me this year.

Hot wings. Just interested in the party this year and not the game.

Brady playing against a backup QB does not interest me this year.
Tom Brady vs. Kurt Warner...Jeff Hostetler vs. Jim Kelly....Doug Williams vs. John Elway...It's the backups time to shine and get paid!

Reactions: mchsalumni
Had a Costco-procured, 16 ounce strip steak, pan seared on cast iron accompanied by sautéed spinach.

I have crab cakes and au gratin potatoes for later lunch and a stock of snacks including non-salted blue chips, red and green salsa, Sociable crackers, sausage and port wine cheese, and fresh mini mozzarella cheese curds and a two liter of ginger ale.

Reactions: DeanOfSelection
It sucks ... but yeah, both and dislocated the ankle.

But food wise, I’m getting one-pound Reuben from Point Burger Bar via UberEATS.

And their chili fries.

And a two-liter of ginger ale ... scared to drink on crutches and pills.
Had a Costco-procured, 16 ounce strip steak, pan seared on cast iron accompanied by sautéed spinach.

I have crab cakes and au gratin potatoes for later lunch and a stock of snacks including non-salted blue chips, red and green salsa, Sociable crackers, sausage and port wine cheese, and fresh mini mozzarella cheese curds and a two liter of ginger ale.

What about Rolaids?

I’m making mozzarella stuffed meatballs with a a combination of sweet Italian sausage and ground beef in the slow cooker. Always a hit with the kids.

We will have some pepperoni crescent roll wraps as an appetizer.

Walking Tacos, Italian meatballs and chicken wings.
Beer.

I’m making mozzarella stuffed meatballs with a a combination of sweet Italian sausage and ground beef in the slow cooker. Always a hit with the kids.

We will have some pepperoni crescent roll wraps as an appetizer.

I like where you going with this.

ADVERTISEMENT