ADVERTISEMENT

The Predicting JChill's Prediction of Feeto's Friday Upset Thread Thread

I predict @JCHILLTOPPERS will predict Feeto's upset will be Palatine over Maine South.

What's your prediction of the prediction of the prediction?

I already made a formal request in last week's thread imploring him to make that pick.

It's really not that crazy of a pick. After having the ball inside Stevenson's 20 five times and only coming away with 7 points in the opener, Palatine has been finishing drives the past two weeks with scores. Putting up 5 TDs each game and punting only once. The defense has been playing well as expected, even without Cortez Hogans playing a single down yet due to a stress fracture. Plus, great individual performance like Johnny O'Shea last week. Two TD receptions, 100+ yards receiving, played some stellar CB against Evanston's top WR, and even blocked an extra point..nothing the kid can't do it seems.

I already made a formal request in last week's thread imploring him to make that pick.

It's really not that crazy of a pick. After having the ball inside Stevenson's 20 five times and only coming away with 7 points in the opener, Palatine has been finishing drives the past two weeks with scores. Putting up 5 TDs each game and punting only once. The defense has been playing well as expected, even without Cortez Hogans playing a single down yet due to a stress fracture. Plus, great individual performance like Johnny O'Shea last week. Two TD receptions, 100+ yards receiving, played some stellar CB against Evanston's top WR, and even blocked an extra point..nothing the kid can't do it seems.
Not a crazy pick at all. Palatine is very good and very dangerous.

Reactions: MS4EVER
I'm with @godfthr53

I predict JChill will predict that feeto will predict that Da Brook smacks Homer-Flosswood like little girls and Bones will predict that his lack of faith in Da Brook will seep into the team's psyche and undermine their ability to handle such a tough road opponent and I predict Edgy will jump on Bones (painful right?) about talking out of both sides of his mouth thereby causing a confused Bones to double back and claim Homer-Flosswood has played three teams that wouldn't go .500 in the CPL, but when challenged to defend his DSR ranking suggests that Homer-Flosswood has the greatest group of athletes ever assembled (thereby confirming Edgy's point) and he will encourage GoldenDomer to come out of retirement to support his case.

Actually, I predict JCHill feels such remorse for his breach in board etiquette that he lays low and allows feeto to bask in the glory of his continued excellence.

Reactions: RockSoup
After having the ball inside Stevenson's 20 five times and only coming away with 7 points in the opener, Palatine has been finishing drives the past two weeks with scores. Putting up 5 TDs each game and punting only once.

Stevenson in week 1, Wheeling in week 2 and Evanston in week 3.

Last edited:
Stevenson in week 1, Wheeling in week 2 and Evanston in week 3.

Well, Stevenson did to Palatine what Palatine did to Evanston last Friday...good tailback kept their offense on the field and our offense off the field. IMO that sophomore tailback from Stevenson is gonna be a star...super fast and super shifty, makes plays happen.

In Friday's game, Palatine had a two TD lead with 11:00 left in the game, starting on offense on their own 21 and used up 9 minutes of clock driving it down field before scoring. Evanston has a fast and talented offense, don't knock them..it was key to keep them off the field and not let them get in gear.

I predict JChill will predict that feeto will predict Montini over Rice and Rice fans will say it isnt an upset.

Well, Stevenson did to Palatine what Palatine did to Evanston last Friday...good tailback kept their offense on the field and our offense off the field. IMO that sophomore tailback from Stevenson is gonna be a star...super fast and super shifty, makes plays happen.

In Friday's game, Palatine had a two TD lead with 11:00 left in the game, starting on offense on their own 21 and used up 9 minutes of clock driving it down field before scoring. Evanston has a fast and talented offense, don't knock them..it was key to keep them off the field and not let them get in gear.

Not knocking Evanston at all. Just saying they aren't at the same level as Stevenson. Agreed?

Reactions: Bowie50
CAN THE HURRICANES GROUND THE REDHAWKS? C'mon Feeto powers.

Shake it all up

Heard Hawks have some injured players in thier QB and DT. I'm sure they have twice the depth the Canes have. I expect the field to be a lake by game time!

3 from me

Carmel over Naz
DGN over hinsdale C

and the big one

GBS over Barrington

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT