ADVERTISEMENT

The Pace Bowl

Your nuts! The offense would be great! Great QBs make other great players on offense. This would be Nagy's type of QB. The o line would be willing to die playing for one of these QBs and not giving up in training camp because you already know your QB sucks before game 1.

bhwaaaaaaaaaahahahah,
ya that is what would have happened to both they would have died with our oline..
the bears oline could not open a hole if you started it.
Kelce by far is better than ALL bears te's
hill is next level above cohen
Williams is an actual running back and 4grades above Montgomery.

NFL 2020 Opens with the Pace Bowl continued on Thursday night 9/10/2020.

Mahomes vs Watson

• Sad
Reactions: Gene K.
I'm sure there are a lot of factors and one has to be last night was the most active professional sports viewing night ever.

The teams were awesome especially with the QB matchup.

And no there is only one factor why the ratings were down.

There is never only one factor.
Well, I know a big factor that few people are discussing. You had two of the best teams in the NFL playing, and one is the SB champion. You would think they could at least match last year's ratings with so few people around the stadium. I can't say I'm surprised.

Reactions: Kevin JCHS 81
Well, I know a big factor that few people are discussing. You had two of the best teams in the NFL playing, and one is the SB champion. You would think they could at least match last year's ratings with so few people around the stadium. I can't say I'm surprised.
That's the case every year

I made sure to not start watching until AFTER 7:30 pm. I will let the reader guess the reason why.

Yes they should give 2 start times for all the games. One time for all the pregame garbage and another time for when the game begins although we still have to listen to the garbage.

This thread sure let's us know that if a single tree falls on a forest, apparently it does make a sound. No matter how inconsequential.

I was unaware you guys have seen Kmet play against NFL competition
If you are going to make a comment on what I said, at least do your homework. I said what I said about the Bears TEs on January 13th, 2020...long before the Bears acquired Kmet. At the time I was right. Come man, get with it.

If you are going to make a comment on what I said, at least do your homework. I said what I said about the Bears TEs on January 13th, 2020...long before the Bears acquired Kmet. At the time I was right. Come man, get with it.
Corey agreed with you on Saturday, and he's who I quoted so...

For the first time in 50 years I will not be watching the NFL. Not gonna happen.
I am sorry to hear that...but I understand. Don't be surprised if this spills down to HS football in some form. That is a goal of those people. Then, what will you watch? I am watching the NFL although I really wasn't into the opening game between KC and HOU on Thursday. I stopped watching pregame garbage years ago. Just give me the game. Politics wrecks everything and the people pushing this wreck everything they touch. I'd like to say more, but I'll stop there.

Corey agreed with you on Saturday, and he's who I quoted so...
You quoted me too when you said "you guys, and his post came on the heels of mine" Nice try. Geez, just be a man and own up to it, so we can move on.

I'll have too admit it was tough not to watch any football yesterday, but I didn't. Fortunately it was 75° and sunny and we are redoing our landscaping at the house so plenty to do. We are planning activities for Sundays so the temptation will be less. Like most people on this board the wife and I love watching football. We really missed it. But I'm not budging. They drew the line and I made a choice not to watch it. The Packers stayed in the locker room during the National Anthem ?? They should be ashamed of themselves. I'm good with my decision.

I'll have too admit it was tough not to watch any football yesterday, but I didn't. Fortunately it was 75° and sunny and we are redoing our landscaping at the house so plenty to do. We are planning activities for Sundays so the temptation will be less. Like most people on this board the wife and I love watching football. We really missed it. But I'm not budging. They drew the line and I made a choice not to watch it. The Packers stayed in the locker room during the National Anthem ?? They should be ashamed of themselves. I'm good with my decision.
I’m with you. I had nothing to do but go for a bike ride and then a walk with the wife. I’m not interested in the NFL.

It is so funny to read this. I also hated to see such a nice day slip away. I'll admit I usually follow the league much closer when the weather turns or if it's raining early in the season. Looks like this Sunday will be nice too. I am not going to waste that whole afternoon.

And it's funny you mentioned the national anthem. Here is something to think about. Do you realize just 19 years ago at this time the NFL had players running across fields throughout the country waving American flags during pregame? Now look where we are. It goes to show you how quickly things can decline.

It is so funny to read this. I also hated to see such a nice day slip away. I'll admit I usually follow the league much closer when the weather turns or if it's raining early in the season. Looks like this Sunday will be nice too. I am not going to waste that whole afternoon.

And it's funny you mentioned the national anthem. Here is something to think about. Do you realize just 19 years ago at this time the NFL had players running across fields throughout the country waving American flags during pregame? Now look where we are. It goes to show you how quickly things can decline.
Rick Monday would be scorned today.

I watched from noon until bedtime. It was delightful. The longest annoyances were the presidential and other local government ads.
For the most part my family and I did as well. Brought a TV outside so that we could enjoy the day, grilled, had a few beverages and all was right in our world for a few hours.

Reactions: SiuCubFan8
ADVERTISEMENT