ADVERTISEMENT

Thanks to all the fans who

Came up to me and said hello today and tonight....it really os great to meet so many of you on the sidelines and after games! Always appreciate the kind words as well.
I think there are a lot of young men and parents who are thankful of you for promoting and exposing Illinois high school football players and getting coaches from all over to make a stop in Illinois on their way to Ohio and Pennsylvania.
“The last bastion in sports”

Reactions: anon_4vszfu35bv677
I think there are a lot of young men and parents who are thankful of you for promoting and exposing Illinois high school football players”

I know my son owes his college football experience to the exposure Edgy gave him. He was one of first to tout him to college recruiters

Reactions: Bowie50 and WIU78
I know my son owes his college football experience to the exposure Edgy gave him. He was one of first to tout him to college recruiters
I think the man Edgy has allowed a forum for HS football that was developing and growing at the same time LWE was growing a program after the LWC split. Edgy has always supported LWE , Coach Zvonar and the community of Frankfort very well. His knowledge comes from trust and true journalism of the old school in nature. I remember this from years back when he had information related to a coaching change and chose to sit on it rather than break the news...a true professional in every regard is Tim H. LWeastDad has just revealed the tip of the mountain of Edgytim lore.

Reactions: PRokie and MS4EVER
ADVERTISEMENT