ADVERTISEMENT

Testing Numbers 2018- Predictions

Isn't that area their coach's old neighborhood?
I really hope this isn’t taken wrong, but Coach Blackmon and his staff brought in a lot of African American students and athletes to STL. You used to be able to count on one hand how many African American students were in each class at STL, I’m sure he was able to get many students that may have gone to MC, SR, BR or his alma mater Leo to come to STL and that’s a good thing for STL. Something I guarantee they would consider strongly if they ever consider removing him as Coach like some have said as rumors on this board

You made the assumption I was talking about recruiting. I'm more inclined to lean that way because you are acting like a whiny bitch and bring up the same argument over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over.

Point: Just because you keep asking a question looking for a different response doesn't mean you are going to get one. You're better than that.
I think the issue is I point out the bitch in you, and make it hard to push the BS you try to push.

I think the issue is I point out the bitch in you, makes it hard to push the BS you try to push.

And what BS is that? I'm a proud supporter of the multiplier and success factor. Quit being a baby. This debate is played out. It was actually played out about 8 years ago.

Friendly piece of data for you: Just because you are talking doesn't mean people want to listen. Did no one ever teach you that point?

And what BS is that? I'm a proud supporter of the multiplier and success factor. Quit being a baby. This debate is played out. It was actually played out about 8 years ago.

Friendly piece of data for you: Just because you are talking doesn't mean people want to listen. Did no one ever teach you that point?
Yet here you are debating it. Funny how that works, when you're getting your ass kicked no one wants to talk about it.

I wonder what the cutoff is for 6A is, I really thought MC might end up there this past season, our current senior class is very low, they might be at 125, lot of transfers and a lot of knuckleheads booted. I guess with the multiplier were good for awhile
Your small senior class will be made up by a larger freshmen class. I think MC will be solid 7A Kind of an annual ebb and flow. Miss the hype of Carmel week. If District Football B.S passes SR/MC should be in same division. And thank God for two and three sport athletes. Your wrestling team is kicking butt as usual. Who does MC have weeks one and two?

Yet here you are debating it. Funny how that works, when you're getting your ass kicked no one wants to talk about it.

LOL, where am I getting my ass kicked? You should look up the Dunning-Kruger Effect. Your picture might be next to the definition, sadly.

Reactions: jwarigaku
LOL, where am I getting my ass kicked? You should look up the Dunning-Kruger Effect. Your picture might be next to the definition, sadly.
In this thread. You stood in for ramblinman for some reason. Those brain synapses not firing like they used to, eh?

JCA Observation
They evidently have relaxed the short hair policy previously observed at JCA.
The shoulder length dreads and mullet that I saw on players during the championship game would not have been allowed a few years back.

Reactions: Gene K.
StL will be the LA off the south side by 2025. They are on a mission and doing all the right stuff!

Closer to the Naz of the south side in terms of overall enrollment. Laurence doesn't have the facilities for a coed enrollment of 2000 students. Besides, Marist already lays claim to being the LA of the south side. ;)

I wonder what the cutoff is for 6A is, I really thought MC might end up there this past season, our current senior class is very low, they might be at 125, lot of transfers and a lot of knuckleheads booted. I guess with the multiplier were good for awhile

I am probably a little off here, but I thought the cutoff was at 1806 between 6 & 7a. With tomloner's 575 number, SR is sitting at 1886. Yes, SR is still in 7a, but that number is dwindling so to speak. SR used to be anywhere between 2100 - 2300.

I think it would be very interesting to see SR in 6a, but it's a long shot that is slowly getting shorter.

Your small senior class will be made up by a larger freshmen class. I think MC will be solid 7A Kind of an annual ebb and flow. Miss the hype of Carmel week. If District Football B.S passes SR/MC should be in same division. And thank God for two and three sport athletes. Your wrestling team is kicking butt as usual. Who does MC have weeks one and two?
Curie and Maine South....we scheduled a home and away with MS thinking we had another year in the green to add some competitiveness and now it makes a schedule a real SOB with Montini in week three and Loyola, Marist and Rice down the road. We have a solid but not dominant team coming back on paper, so it’s going to be a challenge. 2020 I think they will be the team to beat as long as everything stays on track

Curie and Maine South....we scheduled a home and away with MS thinking we had another year in the green to add some competitiveness and now it makes a schedule a real SOB with Montini in week three and Loyola, Marist and Rice down the road. We have a solid but not dominant team coming back on paper, so it’s going to be a challenge. 2020 I think they will be the team to beat as long as everything stays on track
MC 14-0 in '20.

Reactions: Bowie50
You made the assumption I was talking about recruiting. I'm more inclined to lean that way because you are acting like a whiny bitch and bring up the same argument over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over.

Point: Just because you keep asking a question looking for a different response doesn't mean you are going to get one. You're better than that.

Over and over again? Look who's talking. Mr CCL Green

Reactions: Cross Bones
Jesus, did your parents have any children who lived?
I'm not Jesus, but must seem like a God compared to your intellect.

You're clearly dizzy at this point. Perhaps time to log off and gather yourself. Maybe set down the E&J for a day or two

SR gets JCA at home and Richards on the road. I hoping they graduated a lot. Weeks 3 & 4 Loyola and Montini. We'll be exchanging games films those weeks. I think MC, BR and MC are all looking good down the road. No prediction on the record next year but they make the playoffs.

Last edited:
Closer to the Naz of the south side in terms of overall enrollment. Laurence doesn't have the facilities for a coed enrollment of 2000 students. Besides, Marist already lays claim to being the LA of the south side. ;)

Marist might well lay claim to lots of things, but that doesn't make it so.

I find it amazingly arrogant of you to make pronouncements on the South Side and suburbs from your spot in Lake County. Have you ever lived in Beverly, Orland, Evergreen, or anywhere else south? I live in Lake County, as well, but I don't believe that I have the authority to make such sweeping statements. I grew up on the South Side but relocated due to my job. Most of my friends and family, however, live there and many have kids or grandkids at all those schools. Whatever conclusions I draw are based on those relationships along with my experience as an involved MC alum.

Hey Gene,

Back on page 2 of this thread I asked about the large discount for multiple students at the school McCaravan mentioned as we didn’t see such a beast at Naz. And Then again on page 5 I reminded everyone, since this was a private (catholic) school thread, we could and should be proud to say Merry Christmas! But evidentially I hear I’m under a rock somewhere. Now I hope this thread doesn’t devolve into something more than testing numbers.

Did I see Jwar mentioned earlier in this thread? Please come in and introduce yourself to Bones!

Marist might well lay claim to lots of things, but that doesn't make it so.

I find it amazingly arrogant of you to make pronouncements on the South Side and suburbs from your spot in Lake County. Have you ever lived in Beverly, Orland, Evergreen, or anywhere else south? I live in Lake County, as well, but I don't believe that I have the authority to make such sweeping statements. I grew up on the South Side but relocated due to my job. Most of my friends and family, however, live there and many have kids or grandkids at all those schools. Whatever conclusions I draw are based on those relationships along with my experience as an involved MC alum.

Lighten up, Francis, and go put your spectacles back on. Did you not see the winking emoticon after what I wrote?

And I don't live in Lake County.

Reactions: mchsalumni
Yes, but not a playoff of only apples. And let the oranges play the oranges in the playoffs. How much of a multiplier would turn an orange into an apple?
Bones how many players are going to be from out of district this year? Don't pretend the beloved is innocent. They do enough recruiting as well.

Reactions: mchsalumni
Bones how many players are going to be from out of district this year? Don't pretend the beloved is innocent. They do enough recruiting as well.
Private schools don't have districts. The question doesn't make sense. No matter how many kids move into U365 to play football or hoops or soccer it doesn't turn apples into oranges. Kid's are going to end up where they end up.

The reason these threads are always great is that we get all the private guys in one thread together literally explaining how the enrollments are different from public schools. Then some step out of the thread and pretend they didn't just spend countless pages explaining how it was.

Then I come in and say interesting stuff guys. Do you think maybe for the playoffs similar schools can play each other? Then some feel triggered and attacked.

Private schools don't have districts. The question doesn't make sense. No matter how many kids move into U365 to play football or hoops or soccer it doesn't turn apples into oranges. Kid's are going to end up where they end up.

The reason these threads are always great is that we get all the private guys in one thread together literally explaining how the enrollments are different from public schools. Then some step out of the thread and pretend they didn't just spend countless pages explaining how it was.

Then I come in and say interesting stuff guys. Do you think maybe for the playoffs similar schools can play each other? Then some feel triggered and attacked.
Don't divert the question. How many players will actually reside outside of the bolingbrook district. Don't throw stones when you know exactly who and what I'm talking about.

Don't divert the question. How many players will actually reside outside of the bolingbrook district. Don't throw stones when you know exactly who and what I'm talking about.
Do you really think I know where kids that aren't mine or my family live? I want you to sit there and think about that question.

Also, quote these mythical thrown stones.

Do you really think I know where kids that aren't mine or my family live? I want you to sit there and think about that question.

Also, quote these mythical thrown stones.
Unless you easy forget conversations you've had with people regarding the topic.

Unless you easy forget conversations you've had with people regarding the topic.
Perhaps you don't get it. Kid's transfer in and out of public schools all of the time. They move with their family members, they rent apartments, or they use a fake. Do you think I know where any child that isn't mine or my family lives?

Perhaps you don't get it. Kid's transfer in and out of public schools all of the time. They move with their family members, they rent apartments, or they use a fake. Do you think I know where any child that isn't mine or my family lives?
Wait so Public school kids do all this ? Isn't that cheating and against the rules ? you also forgot living with a friend who's family has 0 legal guardianship when you have a chicago address. And getting an apartment for 2 years never live there, never had anyone check on you then move back to Plainfield North district where you were all along. But as you claim happens all the time in Public schools so that shouldn't matter.

Wait so Public school kids do all this ? Isn't that cheating and against the rules ? you also forgot living with a friend who's family has 0 legal guardianship when you have a chicago address. And getting an apartment for 2 years never live there, never had anyone check on you then move back to Plainfield North district where you were all along. But as you claim happens all the time in Public schools so that shouldn't matter.
It's not illegal to move, live with your family, or rent an apartment. Not sure what type of silliness you're on right now, but it is silly.

If you know where kids live that you have no connection with you're bordering on something illegal yourself. Tell us, who are these kids that you follow home?

MC63,

I'm only looking out for you here, but you're 0 - 2 today with the hanging curveball to mchsalumuni and then missing Ramblin's point. As Rocky said to his son, "You're better than this!"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT