ADVERTISEMENT

Success Factor State Titles

Wassup13

Nov 9, 2002
Are Naz, Montini and ICCP still the only teams with Success Factor State Championships??

Are Naz, Montini and ICCP still the only teams with Success Factor State Championships??
I know boylan won 6a in 2010 and then 7a in 2011 but I’m not sure if they moved up because of success factor. Wouldn’t think their enrollment increased those years.

Reactions: Gene K.
I know boylan won 6a in 2010 and then 7a in 2011 but I’m not sure if they moved up because of success factor. Wouldn’t think their enrollment increased those years.
Theree was no success factor until 2017

The success factor was the result of Montini, SHG and JCA dominating 5A for several years in row from 2009-2014. Montini won 4 in a row from 09-12. JCA and SHG lost in the semis or the championship almost every year in that span. Then SHG beat Montini two years in a row in the championship: 13-14. JCA lost in the semis both of those years. SHG and Montini were factored up to 6A in 2015. Crete beat SHG in the semis that year in 6A. Montini beat Crete in the championship. That was the first time the success factor was used. SHG has a success factor semifinal loss and a championship loss.

The success factor was the result of Montini, SHG and JCA dominating 5A for several years in row from 2009-2014. Montini won 4 in a row from 09-12. JCA and SHG lost in the semis or the championship almost every year in that span. Then SHG beat Montini two years in a row in the championship: 13-14. JCA lost in the semis both of those years. SHG and Montini were factored up to 6A in 2015. Crete beat SHG in the semis that year in 6A. Montini beat Crete in the championship. That was the first time the success factor was used. SHG has a success factor semifinal loss and a championship loss.

That backfired in year one based on the result of the final. Helped that it was MCHS best team ever.

ADVERTISEMENT