ADVERTISEMENT

Strike Offically Continues Wednesday. Simeon Ineligible.

In Soucie bracket,

4 Kenwood 4
12 Riverside Brookfield

5 Simeon
12 Crystal Lake Central

so that means, riverside-brookfield advances to play Crystal lake Central. Winner of that is in the quarters verse most likely number #1 Richards unless #8 Cary-Grove or #9 Kaneland come out of the top.

In Soucie bracket,

4 Kenwood 4
12 Riverside Brookfield

5 Simeon
12 Crystal Lake Central

so that means, riverside-brookfield advances to play Crystal lake Central. Winner of that is in the quarters verse most likely number #1 Richards unless #8 Cary-Grove or #9 Kaneland come out of the top.
not true. If the strike ends the games will be played. Simeon however won't be drawn into the bracket if no 8th game.

Unless the IHSA shuts it down too, all of this ought to add new life to the CPS portion of the Prep Bowl
no it wont, week 9 is the first round of Prep bowl playoffs. How will CPS make this up? at what point will the cutoff be for teams who make state to jump back in prep bowl playoffs. I would say slot Simeon & phillips in the final 4 on opposite sides and let the rest battle it our for two spots.

no it wont, week 9 is the first round of Prep bowl playoffs. How will CPS make this up? at what point will the cutoff be for teams who make state to jump back in prep bowl playoffs. I would say slot Simeon & phillips in the final 4 on opposite sides and let the rest battle it our for two spots.

Week 9 was no longer first round this year.

not true. If the strike ends the games will be played. Simeon however won't be drawn into the bracket if no 8th game.
You are correct. I should have explained myself. I did mean if the strike continued into next week. but what a lucky scenario for Riverside Brookfield and Crystal lake Central. neither one of them came close to winning their conference but one of them will be hanging a quarter-finalist football banner in their gym.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT